1.9

Harry:

Watching Louis running around the hill makes me feel happy, the way he looks so happy makes me feel like I can actually be okay. Right here in this moment I am happy, no voices in my head ruining that for me.

I feel amazing when they aren't there. I feel like I am free, like no one is telling me what to do.

"Dance with me Harry!" Louis giggles out while trying to drag me up from my place on the blanket. The sun is shining bright and Louis looks beautiful.

It have been 1 year sense I meet Louis for the first time now, and I feel so alive. I am also kind of scared because this is Louis last year in the same school as me. I feel like I will lose him when he graduate and goes out to actually do something with his life.

I feel like maybe things will end badly.

"I GOT A JET BLACK HEART!!!" Louis sings along to the music that's playing from his phone, he looks absolutely adorable where he is trying to make me dance with him.

We decided to have like a picnic on this hill behind the school instead of eating in the cafeteria today, and I am so happy that we did this because I love it when Louis does things like this, because he always look so happy and that makes me so happy.

Louis makes me happy.

Sense Louis came in to my life the voices in my head have been a little less than before which is great because now they actually allow me to be happy. They often come back when Louis isn't around and that kind of scares me a lot because I feel like I can't take care of myself....

But then again I am not sure I can take care of myself without Louis.

"I love this song!" Louis says and keeps dancing around while I just stop for a second, I just stop and look at him.

I love looking at Louis doing typical Louis stuff because that just reminds me why I love him so much.

"I love you" I say and look at him stopping dancing around the hill, he looks at me with those amazing blue eyes that makes me feel like I am on the top of the world, those blue eyes that makes me feel like I deserve nothing less than the world.

"I love you" He says and walks over to me and takes my head in his hands and kisses me slowly. I like when we have heated and lust filled kisses, but I absolutely love it when he kisses me slowly and put all the love he can in to the kiss, it makes me feel so alive.

"You're always so beautiful" Louis say when our lips part from each other, he looks right in to my eyes... And right in this moment I feel beautiful, I feel like I have always been beautiful... I feel like the voices in my head are the once that are lying.