Ours- Love Over?

As we approach The Capitol, I and Clove stare at amazement and we did not realize that our jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth or I will put tracker jackers in there." I am shocked that Brutus is already there. Wait isn't it 'Close your mouth or you'll catch flies'?

"Sorry. Its just so beautiful. Everything about it!" Clove says.

"There's nothing to be amazed about. This land of riches is managed by a sick, evil, dark and twisted man. You would not want to live here." Enobaria then comes in the room telling us.

"You might want to have sponsors. Say hi to them." Brutus says then dismisses himself.

We wave at the citizens with menacing and intimidating looks. We will have so much sponsors for sure.

Accidentally, Clove and I had eye contact and I mouthed 'I love you.' And she just turned red.

We leave the train and we were escorted to our rooms. I'd have to see Clove later.

I think about home. Mom. What if I didn't volunteer? Of course I would be training and lift rocks for the Masons.

I miss Mom. She's the only family I have left. I don't know what would happen if I let Clove have the crown. My Mom would go insane. I have to let Clove live. I trust her. She would guide Mom.

"Can I come in?" A feminine voice said.

"Of course, Love." I told her. God. What am I going to do without her.

"You're thinking about your mom, right?" She says as she sits on my bed.

"Yeah. I miss her." I look into her eyes and she turns red.

"I don't know if I could win. All my life I have been training for this but I guess now, its useless. All of it. I don't want to be a killer. So Cato, I want you to win and-" She looks up at me, shyly.

"No Clove. You know I want you to win." I said.

"But Im nothing without you. I can't live without you. And if Death is my fate then so be it. Cato-" I cut her off by kissing her.

"Well that was a pretty good way to shut you up." I try to lighten up the mood.

"Cato! Clove! You need to prepare for the Chariot parade! Come here!" Enobaria shouts at us.

We came out of my room and we were suddenly greeted by our prep team.

I and Clove were separated and I am with my prep team.

"Hi. Im Artemis. Your stylist. This is Stella." She points at the Red-skinned woman.

"Jeanine, and Gregor." She points at a woman who has a bald head and a man who has green lips.

"Now I have to tell you my plan. My concept for your costume in the Chariot Parade is that you will appear Powerful, Superior and that your headpiece will have something like the Victor's crown." She explains.

"Sounds good to me." I tell them.

"Oh well. We have schedules to follow so Stella, Jeanine and Gregor will go with you. I'll see you later." Artemis tells me.

"Okay. Goodbye then." I tell him and the three leads me into a room.

After so many waxing my body is now 'Presentable'. Ugh. Everything hurts. My skin is now red from those wax strips.

The three let me come to Artemis.

"This is what you are wearing along with Clove." I look at our costume and its a gold gladiator costume.

"This costume will show everything that you can boast about. For example, your biceps. And for Clove her fit build. So this would be the first way to garner sponsors so grab it." She tells me.

"Thank you, Artemis." I tell her.

"You are very welcome, Cato. Go. The Capitol's waiting." She tells me.

Me and Artemis goes out and we see Clove with her stylist, Enobaria and Brutus. Well I like this costume on Clove. She looks like an Angel.

While we were waiting for them to tell us to mount our Chariots, I decided to intimidate tributes. I look at Twelve's Girl and intimidate her. Then I recognize her. She was the girl in the woods. How could I kill her if I had been thinking of her all the time?

She looks down and avoids eye contact.

"Please mount your Chariots. I repeat Please mount your Chariots. Thank you and may the odds be ever in your favor." The man in the speaker says.

We mount our Chariots and then one by one, we come out. I and Clove wave at them while giving intimidating looks.

Suddenly, all the citizens were not looking at us, they were looking at Twelve's Tributes because they were on fire.

Then our Chariots stopped below President Snow and then he talked about our sacrifice and all that stuff.

After that, we went back to where we were before the parade. Then I see her. The Girl on Fire. Katniss Everdeen. The woman in the woods.

I don't know why but I feel like I am so unfaithful to Clove. Yes I love her but when it comes to Katniss its like its acceptable.

"You're so distracted, Cato. Why is that?" Clove asks me.

"Im sorry Clove, Its just. I am thinking about who will be our threats." I told her.

"Okay, you better be. Especially you don't want to embarass District 2. And Cato, I want to train alone. Excuse me." She tells me at a rude tone.

There's something wrong about Clove. She never did that to me. Did I do something wrong? Or did she knew about how I felt towards Katniss?

Clove's POV

I had to do that. I just remembered at the Chariot Parade. I need Cato to hate me Especially after what his mother told me after the Reapings. It hurts so much to say those. Its too much for me.

"You! You don't deserve my son! If my son dies in that arena don't expect that its okay for me! I swear Clove, I'd rather die than having you as my son's wife!" She shouts at me and the tears fall continously. It hurts so much. She knew about Cato's feelings for me.

"Mrs. Hadley I love your son but I wouldn't be a problem. Don't worry, I would not interfere. I will keep my feelings with me as I die." Its so hard to tell that. Its like Im killing myself.

"Hah! Good to know! We wouldn't have a problem then Ms. Kentwell. Goodbye." She tells me then left me alone.

Im sorry Cato, but I will let go of my life for you.
___________________
Im sorry! Joke. Its not over! Click star to kill Mrs. Hadley A.K.A. Villain. AJA! Fighting! Im sorry if Clove's POV is so short but in the next chapter, surprise:
There's an UNEXPECTED POV. Guess whose POV it is use #StaystrongClato. Cato you unfaithful man!

The Girl with Knives or The Girl on Fire?
3rd Chapter done.

Anonymoustroller here!