1: A Bouquet And Ring Box

"I'm sorry, babe, I can't do this anymore," my boyfriend said over the phone, his breath shaky.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore?" I asked, bewildered.

"I just can't, okay? I'm tired... Of us," he said with a sigh.

"Jungkook, babe, we've been together for almost three years, our anniversary's today. Why are you saying this?" I asked in panic. Why is he doing this?

"I'm sorry, Jimin," Jungkook said and with that he hung up.

I looked at my phone in disbelief and relaxed my head on the trunk of the tree. I fished the ring box from my pocket and looked at it, as well as the bouquet I got. I was supposed to propose to him today because I thought he was the one, I've never lasted with anyone this long. I've only had three boyfriends including Jungkook.

My first one was with my senior at high school, Jin. Although his real name was Seokjin... It didn't start with a 'J' that's why I broke it off and we never stayed in touch. The second one was like the first one, his real name was Hoseok, although now we're technically best friends.

Then there came Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Everything about his name was perfect so I thought he was the one for me, but then it turned out like this.

You could say I fancy boys with names that start with a letter 'J,' obviously.

This is hopeless. I don't think I could ever love again.

I threw the bouquet and the ring box as far as I can. I expected that it'll go long, but I didn't expect it to hit someone in the head.

"Ow!" I heard the person yell, making me immediately run over to him.

"Uh, hey, are you okay?" I asked frantically as he put his hands on top of his head.

"Were you the one who threw that?!" He exclaimed. "You know you're not supposed to throw stuff at people especially a bouquet and a ring box!"

"I'm sorry, I was having a bad day, I didn't think it'll hit you," I said in a low voice.

"Bouquet, ring box, bad day? Did you get dumped?" He asked nonchalantly.

"None of your business," I said in an irritated tone. He just looked at me and it was getting uncomfortable. "Hey, why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'll treat you to ice cream since you're having a bad day," He said and walked away with his head relaxed on his arms.

"Hey, I'm not a little kid you know." He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me.

"Hey, ice cream makes everyone feel better. Take on the offer of a stranger," He said.

"What if you poison it?"

"I won't have the time to do it,"

"So you will poison me?"

"If I can." He nodded as if trying to take note of it in his head.

"Despicable," I said narrowing my eyes at him, but then I smiled, making him smile. "I like it." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the ice cream truck.

"Chocolate for me," He said and nodded at me to pick a flavor.

"Cookies and Cream for me."

We waited for awhile before the ice cream was served to us and the guy paid for it.

"C'mon, let's sit on the bench," He said as he dragged me over to a nearby bench to relax.

"So... What's your name?" I asked as I licked my ice cream.

"Jinyoung."

"No way, your name starts with a 'J'?" I asked out of habit.

"Nah, just kidding I'm Taehyung," He chuckled.

"Do you do this to everyone you meet?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Maybe."

We started talking about ourselves, even when we finished our ice cream. His name was Kim Taehyung, he's an art student in K University and he's in his senior year.

We walked back to where I threw the bouquet and ring box after because that ring was damn expensive. Its a good thing no one's picked it up yet.

"Hey, thanks for today Taehyung, you really cheered me up," I said giving him a small smile.

"Eh its no problem, I had nothing to do today anyways," Taehyung said, also returning a small smile. He looked at his phone, then back at me. "Hey, my dad's calling me back, I gotta go."

"Okay, bye." I nodded. I looked at him walk away and I was hesitant, but I called him anyways, "Hey, wait!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me.

"Can I... Can I have your number?" I asked shyly.

He stared at me for awhile, but then smirked, "I'll give it to you when we meet a second time." And walked away.

Meeting a second time, huh?

~

Once I got home, I immediately opened my laptop and went to Facebook. I typed in the search box 'Kim Taehyung,' and several results came up, but I immediately recognized which one is which and sent him a friend request.

My phone suddenly vibrated and it was from Hoseok. I immediately answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Aye, Jimin! So how was today? Did he say yes?" Hoseok asked in excitement. With that question, the smile one my face was replaced by a frown.

"He broke up with me, Hobi, over the phone," I said grimly. The other line stayed quiet for awhile.

"Its okay! There's plenty of other guys out there, Jimin!"

There came a sound from my laptop, probably a notification. I looked at the screen, and saw 'Kim Taehyung has accepted your friend request,' making me smile.

"Yeah, I guess so."

----------
Hello friends~ so yeah I know irresponsible author comes with another story I know, but I'm actually really excited to write this story, even though lol the plot is kinda ridiculous haha, I hope you gave it a shot and like it because that would mean the world to me and you know that 😉 I'll continue writing this like after a few of my stories are finished.

Also I would like to clarify that Jimin and Jungkook's like working already and yeah I know Taehyung is the same age as Jimin, but he's still in college, well, I want him to be in college so deal with it haha jk, but yeah just a clarification, everyone's working except Tae.

Well, I hope you look forward to this story, thank you for reading! Bye~

Sydney (・∀・)