CHAPTER 1- MY FAREWELL LETTER TO YOU

It's been five years.

But still, ikaw pa rin.

I'm still holding on to your sweet promises.

You told me to wait.

You told me that it will only take you two years. And then you'll come back.

But your two years becomes 3...4...hanggang naging 5 years.

But I waited.

Pero mas masakit pala ang maghintay sayo. Kasi para kong umaasa sa isang taong wala namang kasiguraduhang magbabalik pa.

It's been five years. Maybe I have to let go of your promises and start moving on.

But I want you to know, kung nasaan ka man ngayon, it will not erase the fact na nasaktan mo ko.

If you only knew how much you've wounded my heart dahil sa paasa mong pangako.

I am hurt and deeply wounded by you.

Grabe noh, hindi ako makapaniwalang masasaktan ako ng ganito sa kauna-unahang lalaking pinayagan kong pumasok sa buhay ko.

I can't believe na umasa ako sa pangako mo na pinanghawakan ko ng five years.

But don't worry, I can stand up and move on.

I can go on with my life without you by my side.

But I know deep inside, that the pain will always be here. But I will use this as a reminder to myself that I can.

I loved you. I know you loved me too.

But I guess, this love of us is not enough to make things work for the both of us.

This time, it's real---I LOVE YOU, BUT IT HURTS.

GOODBYE.