Chapter two: sisters are wierd

Cammi came into our room shortly after I came up. I hate having to share everything with her, clothes, friends, rooms, car (even though she CAN'T drive). Dumb sisters, dumb sharing, dumb everything. I walked to the skate park to meet Violet and Cameron, hopefully I don't have to share my feet with my sister. I grabbed a bag full of snacks and money because I was hoping we could take Cameron's truck to subway or something.
At the skate park
"You still have to ride the bus?!" Cameron asked. "Yeah, I can't believe it either," I started sobbing and whining because I'm a drama mamma and I hate to admit it. Cameron tried to kiss me to keep me quiet, but that didn't really work this time. Then all of a sudden we heard a huge *thud*. Then sirens shortly after. I could see my house from here, and that's where the ambulance, fire truck, and police car went. I froze. "What the heck is going on kazzy?" Cameron asked me. I didn't know what was going on, Violet ran to my house I and followed behind her. I saw my mom crying. "Mom what's going on?" "Cammi, her-her, your father, or I don't know who, but someone shot her-her," "what! Are you hurt?" "No hon-honey," me and Violet hopped in the ambulance and I saw my sister laying there, shot in the.. maybe her stomach I'm not quite sure. I'm not crying which makes me confused. I have a headache and I can't really comprehend what's going on
*beep beep* beep beep* beep* *beeee*
My heart stops
*p* *beep beep* *beep*
At the hospital 11:47 pm
I wake up with a creak in my neck because I was sleeping in my sisters-room chair. I awoke because my sister came back from surgery. "Cammie? How do you feel?" "Huh? Kazzy?" She sounded so weak I couldn't smile at hearing her voice, because she sounded so weak. She got food from the cafeteria, so mom stayed with Cammie while me and Violet got food from the cafeteria.
At the cafeteria 2:56 am
Cameron walked in with flowers and a teddy bear for Cammi and a card and some chocolate for me and a card and flowers for my mom. He kissed me hello and said he's sorry for what happened, like that makes me feel any better. Me Cameron and Violet walked up to my sister's room. "Where have you been?" My mom asked. "I was getting food," you could hear my sister heart monitor in the back. "Kazzy you know you have to stay with your sister and protect her!" "I do protect her mom!" "Well if you were with Cammi the time she got shot, maybe you would have gotten shot too!" The heart beat gets faster. "Maybe I would have died!" "Good!" We turn around, Cammi's heart beat is so fast, and then it goes flat. I slump down Cammi's bed, my dead-sister's bed, and I cry. My mom is frantically calling nurses in but Cammi lays so still and lifeless. Finally they cover Cammi up and send her to the funeral services. I wonder how her best friend, Bri, will reacted. After a couple hours mom lets me drive home.  I walk in to me and Cammi's room. No one will sleep in that top bunk any more, no one will raid through my side of the closet, I have no one to practice hair and makeup on, I just don't have a little sister anymore.