Chapter 4: the funeral

I can't believe it, Cammi's funeral already. I didn't want her to die. No one did. I just can't believe she did.
It was filled with tears. Violet was there, mom, Bri, Cameron, a lot of people. Some people I don't know, her friends maybe. Did she have to die?
      Me and mom get used to Cammi being gone. Cameron comforts me a lot and so does Violet, but now she's gone, and I understand.
      After a couple months past, Ellie grows and becomes fat. It's actually kinda funny. She wobbles when she walks and that's hilarious because I take her out for walks. She's such a cutie and I'm glad I got her. She's my pug and I love her.
"Remember that day Ellie got loose during that walk?" Mom asks. 
"Yeah what about it?"
"Was there other dogs out?"
"Duh, we live in a neighborhood of course there is,"
"Don't give me that attitude!"
"Sorry,"
"Do you think Ellie is.. pregnant?"
"I don't know, I'll take her to the vet,"
"Okay,"
I took Ellie to the vet and they couldn't quite tell at first. But eventually they figured out she was pregnant. Cameron came over and we played with Ellie and watched movies.
I love him and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. He's the best boyfriend and can ask for and I'm happy about that. He's 20, and I'm 19. But that's only a year difference. I've seen a 17 year old date a 13 year old and that's pretty weird. Dating someone one year older than you is normal. At least I can call him mine.