chapter 9

MARIA (POV)

I can't believe that. I mean if your poor you are known for everything bad ? but people are not the same . look at my life, I couldn't speak up because 1. my parents work under them. 2. I was poor. 3. THIS WORLD IS TO UNFAIR THAT PEOPLE JUDGE PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY THINK!

Here I am in my room calming my self down. I stood up and went to take my bath and I choose to wear a jean short and a simple black top with my red converse.

I went to grab my phone when I saw a message by Kaven.

Kaven-i want to see u now.
Me-me to but not at home.
Kaven- ok I'll go to the park beside the house. u know it?
Me- I do see u there.

I reached there and saw him standing there.

"hey." I faked a smile.

"hey. we need to talk." he said.

"yeah me too." I said quickly.

"I heard the conversation this morning and I wasn't happy with it and if you are thinking why I didn't stand for you I have a very reasonable reason which you will know by time." he explained. " and am sorry." he apologize.

" no need to say sorry. But I need you to forget I exist." I said.

"why?" he asked.

"You heard what will happen if I don't stay out of your way. and it will be easy because we barely know each other and am not a close friend. " I said with a unhappy tone.

" it might be easy for you but not for me cause I thought we were friends. " he said with a sad tone.

" it's not easy because u are the only person who showed me that going out and not studying all the time won't affect me and you are a good friend. am going now so I want to tell you a very truthful sentence-" I paused while walking backwards.
"Make sure that I never became your friend for your Money." I finished when my eyes were watery and I know he saw them. I turned around and started walking to the house . when I heard him say
"Can I at least say hi on a whatapp message? " he asked. I turned and looked at him and nodded.

"thanks!" he shouted behind me.

~

I reached home and looked at the clock it was 1:45 pm so I went to our kitchen so I can eat food with mom and dad. I saw mom cooking and dad sitting waiting with a newspaper.

"heyyy." I went beside my mom.

"hey. You know am not seeing you enough this days." she said and I looked at my dad who nodded.

"sorry I was busy this week I promise you will see me to much this week that you will tell me to go and find something to do." I said while i was washing my hands so I can help mom.

" No way. by the way sit food is done."my mom said .

we sat and started talking about all kinds of things like school, news and new food.

after launch I went to my room and changed to my pyjamas .

I sat on my bed and started drawing. I can draw. I turned on some songs and continue drawing some celebrities.

~~~

"Mariaaaaa." I heard my mom call so I left the room and carried my phone which says it's 4:30pm. wow time went so fast while I was drawing.

"yes mom." I went to their kitchen.

" I want you to go grocery shopping and get me some things for this kitchen." she said while looking at the list.

" okay when?" I asked.

"now. go change."

I ran to my room and picked up the clothes I wore some hours ago and brushed my hair . I went to my bed and moved my art works to were they are supposed to be which was the drawer. I hanged my pyjamas on the hanger cause I know I will wear them immediately I come back.

"am going." I shouted.

"okay take the list and make sure you bring each and every one of the things in this list please." she said pleading.

"why? can't they live with out them for a day?" I asked.

"hey don't be rude. Kavens mom invited the girl she wants for Kaven for dinner tomorrow." she explained.

I huffed and told her bye and went out. on my way I put my ear bods and increased the volume to the highest.

I walked to the grocery shop and started ticking every single thing I kept inside the basket and just to tell u my moms list was up to 100 things and beside the ones she said I should bring more than one from.

~ 30 min later ~

I was looking for the last thing on the list and I was to happy to see it because I was really tired of pushing this heavy basket and my eyes are almost going to close from scanning every row.

I was shaking my head to the song I was listening when I saw the last thing on the list and I was to happy that I started jumping.

I got a tap on the shoulder when I turned to see who was that and oh no.

it's the number 2 bad boy in our school called Rox . number 1 is Kaven.

he was talking when I just stared at him because he was moving his mouth talking about something that I couldn't hear.
I moved ear buds so I can hear him.

"pardon?" I said.

"why are u dancing?" he asked.

I was about to answer him and tell him then I was like -

"And how does that have to do with u ?" I asked.

" oh to harsh." he moved his hand to his heart pretending to be hurt .

I just ignored and started pushing the basket that had wheels and went to pay for the things.
I put on the ear buds but lowered the volume.

she started putting the things and when she was done she said " 333$ plz" omg that is a pretty big amount but hey it's not my money so I paid.

"thanks." I thanked the women who handed me the bags.
they were pretty heavy but I could carry them.

I reached home and gave my mom the things and the change and went to my room. I took my bath changed ans locked my eyes. GOOD NIGHT ♥.