chapter 7

~friday~

"DING! DING!" My phones alarm.
TODAY IS FRIDAY!
Am happy cause tomorrow is Saturday and I had a good week.

I stood up and arranged my bed and entered the bath room . After I brushed my teeth and took my bath I went walked out to my wardrobe and looked at it. And for more information I have more clothes than any girl can have . I swear.

I choosed a black plain top with black jeans and a long sleeve jeans jacket which has white at the end which I tied on my waist and for the shoes I wore my black and white converse.

Then my phone dinged and I checked it and saw a message.

KAVEN: I am waiting you outside.

ME: okay, coming.

I went out to see him Inside the car waiting. I entered the car .

"Morning." I greeted.

"Morning sunshine. " he greeted back.
"I am going to ignore you." I said annoyed.

"Why?"

"I hate it when people call me names before asking me if am ok with it." I explained while looking at the trees that we are passing.

"Ok so are u ok if I call you sunshine?"
He asked.

"No but if you call me Maria will be better." I told him.

He laughed .

We reached the school and me and Kaven was waking to the school gate while taking.

"So you have a party tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, it's at my friends house. And I want you to come." He explained.

"But he didn't invite me." I said while walking.

The stares am getting from the fan girls are like 'I can't believe what is happening' . If stares could kill am will be under theground by now.

"Actually in this school even if your not invited you can still go." He said while waving to his boys who stood on the corridor.

"Am not in that list of people who do that." I said while I stopped walking when he stopped to continue his conversation.

" I mean everyone does that." He explained.

" I don't do it. I can't lower my self to that level." I explained.

" ok ill tell him so invite you." He said with no action.

" if he wanted to invite me he would have invited me since. So there is no way am going." I told him.

"Your being mean.i mean am begging you."

"I really appreciate that but I can't go and don't try telling your friend to invite me because I will be mad at you. Bye am going to see Merlin."

"Ok,bye. See you at lunch ." He waved to me while I was walking and I waved back while he is still there looking at me. Weird I know.

♣Kaven♣ (pov)

I can't believe I was begging her! I mean I never do that. Omg! What is she doing to me ! Am now am staring at her as she is walking to wherever she is going.

"What is the problem? Why did she walk away?" Frankie asked tapping me on the shoulder moving me from my thoughts.

"Nothing. I was just telling her if she will come today with me to your party and she said no."I explained.

"why did she say no?" he asked.

"Because you didn't invite her."I answered.

"I don't invite anyone but they all come.i mean that how it works in this school." he explained.