chapter 1

hey guys , it's me lauren ,the author of this book. I hope u like it.

~MONDAY~

"Morning best friend." shouted marlin. Coming towards my direction.
"Oh hey friend." I shouted. Going closer to her .

"How's your mom now?" she asked worried

"She's very sick . I just came to school to do my test and am leaving school before 7 because I have to go back home to do my moms work . His mom said that if my mom isn't coming for work I should take her place so I have to go." I said crying. Marlin is the only one that knows about my mom working in Mrs Tiss , I told her because I really trust her for that.

"I hope he is coming to school today." She said hopeless.

"Who?"I asked surprised.

She gave me that 'you are stupid' look.

"Ahh ok , I forgor about Kaven. I actually don't care,he should see me
I don't care if the whole school knows about my parents and after all nothing is bad in working."I said happily.

"Oh yeah sure nothing is bad." She asured.

"All I hate about Kaven that he is the school bad boy but I don't think he will even try to bother me because am not from his own level , you know this stupid popular boys and stupid popular cheerleaders are all the least things I think about because they are very unpopular to me by the way I have to go so I can ask Mrs Rama to give me my test before time.See u tomorrow love u ." I said irritated.

"Love u too. I wish I come to help you but you know my mother!" She yelled annoyed.

"No problem." I asured her.

I walked to the history class singing Blank Space when I step on someones leg and I heared the pearson shout before I could even look up "oh my God! You stupid girl!"

"Sorry but no need for u to shout and call me stupid you beautiful gorilla!" I said smiling.

"At least am not over weight like u fatty " she said annoyed.

"Hahaha you are the funniest girl I have ever met! If am fat you are what ?"I said laughing.

"You just said am fatter than u in another way ! " she said.

"Exactly!" I said while blowing a kiss to her direction and walked away. Then I heard her shouting " You will pay for this trust me !"
"How much?" I asked laughing.
"You will see!" She shouted.
"Well I have no time for useless girls like you! But I can't wait till I see what you are up to useless!" I said .

"You nerdy!"she spat.

"At least I have a future to look up to not like you who follow boys up and down!" I ran while smiling and waving to her .

I got inside the class room and greeted Mrs Rama, she greeted back . She liked nerds so of course she like me .

"Um...can i do my test before time?"I asked shyly.

"Yeah sure baby but why ? Can't u do it with your class mates ?" She asked.

" I have to help my mom with her work because she is sick so am going back home" I replied.

I started my test at 6:30 and finshed at 6:45 . 15 minutes before the bell ring for the first period.

I reached home and entered my room and threw my bag on my bed and ran to my parents room where my mom was and I saw her sleeping so I didn't bother waking her. I quickly headed to the kitchen to do some breakfast for Mr Kaven .