I wanna Know

Kyra Pov

I Take a Deep breath and Reply "Okay The Most Recent Dream was Last Night, It Started Wit Your hand on my thigh and Then Your Lips on My Neck" I look Down Playing with my Food Until August Grabs My Hand and Says "Stop Being Scared To Tell Me Shit, Na Continue" I nod then Reply "Okay next thing I know Your Head Was Between My Leg,You were Kissing On My Thighs" I started to Get Wet Just Thinking About it. August Notices and Says "You Alright?" I quickly Reply "Yea I'm Cool" Aug Nods then Says "Okay But Can I Ask You Something?" I nod then August Says "Did You Like when I was Kissing On Your Thighs?"

I take a Deep breath and Reply " Yes August I did" August Quickly Replies "so why don't you just -- Nevermind Please Continue" I sigh and reply " you started kissing from my thighs to my stomach and then my neck" August Smirks then says " I Found That Spot Huh?" I chuckle then reply "Yea You Did, then You Took Your Thumb And Started To Play With Me Clit" August Bits Down On His Bottom Lip and Clears His Throat then says "I'm Going Have To Stop You Right There Because I Can't Take This Shit No Mo Mane, I'm Ready To Throw you on this Motherfuckin Table" I Laugh then August Says "Mane Eat Yo Damn Food Cause You think a nigga Playing" I chuckle then reply "I Know You Not Playing But That's What Makes it So Funny"

August smirks then says " You Think It's Funny Ha Let, We'll See If It's funny When I Have Yo Legs in the air while You Screaming My Full Name" My Eyes Get Big and I'm Speechless. August Laughs Then Says "But Until Then Eat Yo Breakfast Because Tracy,Jacquees,Dee Dee and Travis On They Way Over Here, Today Is Squad Day" He Gets Kisses My Forehead and Disappeared into my bedroom