Chapter 7: I'm ready for what ever is going to come

Where’re all standing in a cercal in the training room watching Kyle and Miles fight each other because Richmond is too lazy to acutely teach us anything so he just lets us fight one another in hand to hand combat. Well really, everyone else was watching Cassy and I weren’t really paying attention at all.

“You know I can’t be leave I’m actually saying this but I miss Carl.”  Cassy whispered to me.

Carl was Conner’s dad and our main lead trainer. But he was on a secret mission in the Bahamas. Don’t ask how I know that since it’s supposed to be top secret, but I’m me and I know everything –inert evil laugh here-

But he was really strike and made us do almost impossible exercises and everyone knew how much I hated exercising. So when he was gone we always had sub teachers. Right know it was Richmond…

He was really old like 40 and he had a huge gut belly. Along with like no hair. The only hair he did have been in his nose and ears, really gross I know.

“I know what you mean. I’m so board.”

OH NO, OH NO, OH NO OH NO, OH N, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO.

I looked franticly at Cassy my eyes going wide. When she saw my face she admittedly mirrored my face.

“W-what?” she asked almost as if she was scared of my reply, but again it’s me so she probably should be.

“I think we ran out of chocolate ice cream.” Cassy broke out in to historical laughter “What’s so funny?”

When she still didn’t ease up at all on her laughter, but only laughed more I started to get annoyed since she was on the flour laughing so hard with tears coming out of her eyes.

“Seriously what’s so funny?” I gave her flat look.

“I’m sorry it’s just only you would get that worried about having no more ice cream.” She finally told me after she calmed down a little but she was still on floor.

“That’s not true, allot of people would act like that you hobo.” I muttered to myself before we were so rudely interrupted but a fat man with no hair.

“Is there a problem lady’s?” Richmond asked raising an eye brow at us. You see Richmond was very sexist and he thought that the only thing that girls can do is cook for the guys and clean up after them which naturally made me hate him even more.

“Yes,” I said seriously “were out of chocolate ice cream.”

Everyone in the room snickered, even Jason’s friends, (which just so happened to be in the training room because ‘we had to help train them’ stupid Chief) but Richmond because he’s a big bozo. And yes I just said bozo.

“Is that some type of joke?” Richmond glared at me at the very thought of a (wait for it) joke, -gasp-.

“Just like your mom birth control.” I chirped in a chipper voice.

“That’s it, come here.” He pointed to me and then moved his finger in the motion to go to him. But personally he just reminded me of a pedophile doing that. And you see I’m not always this mean but Richmond is a sexist which with a B. He says that the only thing the ‘female’ population in good for is cleaning, cooking and making babies. It’s kind of hard not to hate the guy.

“Yes sir.” I mock saluted him.

“I am tired of your shenanigans.”

“Who says that anymore?” I interrupted him.

“Enough if you interrupt one more time, then I promise you-“

“Will you keep the promise?” I looked at him like he was just a little kid who was making a pink promise.