Chatper 5: some serious fights

Ok I sericley stink at up loading and I'm really sorry. But 2 day I have decided 2 put in a Jason P.O.V so I really hope you like it. 

PLZ READ!!!!!

SOME OF THIS PART IS NOT ETIDED OR WELL ETIDED THEN IT NOMALLY IS BECAUSE LACK OF INTERNET. THX

Can you tell me if u liked the last update? I really am serous.

Plz VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!

Chapter 5 (JASON'S P.O.V.)

When I head Cassey I new I had to turn around there. There was no way I was going to avoid looking at her any longer, even if I barley even had time to turn around but it still is my personal best.

When I turned around the first thing I saw was big deep green eyes. They were pure deep green, there was no other collar to her eyes no other shades of green. Just deep green. They were captivating, once you looked into her eyes you couldn't look away. She had some sort of way to make you tell her everything if she really wanted you to with just using her eyes.

Then the next thing I saw was a wave of jet black hair. It was scattered around her face in a way that made people think that she didn't give a care in the world. 

She had full lips that made her look so irresistible.

After I was done looking at her lips, I looked at her soft tan skin. Her skin showed that she spent allot of time out side. Then there was that scare that ran from the bottom of her temple, over her jaw line and to the end of her jaw line. It was the collier of light pink. You could ever see because her hair would be down most of the time. But when her hair moved just the right way it was right in your view.

My eyes started to trace her body. She was skinny to but she wasn't overly skinny. She was just the right size.

Her legs went miles long. And yes I will say it. I was checking Mercedes Ben out. But what can I say. Mercedes was beautiful, and I don't say that about every girl I meet. Actually I never say that. I'll say hot and sexy and cute but not beautiful.

I just then noticed that what I was doing. I new subconatly but I still didn't want anyone to see I was checking her out. I'm supposed to hate this girl. Right?

Anyway, I looked around to see if anyone caught me. Just when I thought I was clear I saw that Conner was giving me a knowing smile. I thought that guy was supposed to be stupid. But I gave him a confused look back hoping I could cover up my tracks.

"Ok, so I have a great excuse for what happen. Actually your going to laugh about this. So like brace yourself for peeing your panes laughing." Mercedes said nervously.

"Last time you said that you ended up giving Nikki a new nose job." Cassey said in disbelief.

"Ok she sooooo deserved it, she-" Mercedes tryed but Rob cut her off before she could defend herself.

"Why were you gone so long and why do you have blood on you shirt." You could tell he was probably more then slightly irritated by her absence but who wouldn't be.

"Well you see it all started when..." And so she began telling a long story about how she saved an inacent chineas man who had a family and how a huge bicker dude named Mr. Gut was trying to kill him and so on.

I will say that her story was really crazy but knowing her it probably was true since she couldn't keep out of trouble even if you tryed her to a chair in a big white box in the mental institution's, Ware it is the most boring place to be ever.