Adopted by 1D

Chapter 1:

Marleys POV:

Hi my name is Marley. I'm 16 and I live an orphanage I've been here since birth, my mom was 16 when she had me so she decided she was to young to have a child so she put me up for adoption.

I'm used to living here I love it Mrs.Morgan is really nice, she runs the place! She is about 38 and her 15 and 17 year old daughters help out around here! I'm actually a really depressed teen but hide it under a smile that is some times real.

My best friend is Cassandra she's also 16 turning 17 in a few days! I've been to many different houses ill tell you about them.. 

The first one i went to I was 4 and it was a nice family 2 daughters and 1 son and then me but I was brought back here I can't remember why tho!

When I was 6 I was taken by this guy who was about to beat me but the police found out that he had that reputation and took me away.

When I was 8 I was taken by these two people a lady and a man and they would repeatedly beat me I was taken back again because Mrs.Morgan told me to phone her if any thing went wrong but he took my phone away and I had to wait till I was trusted to be left alone; that's when I phoned her.

When I was 10 this nice family adopted me but they found out about my depression and decided they couldn't handle that so they brought me back.

When I was 11 was when Cassandra came! And we became friends. But after I turned 12 I realized no one wanted a teenager and they wanted a baby.

I've lived here ever since I've gotten use to it and this is actually the best orphanage in this state! So I love it here and don't want to leave!

"Girls and boys, listen there is a group of young males coming into adopt later! So get ready!" Mrs.Morgan said

All the boys went from there hopes 90% to 30% if there is guys coming in they usually want a teenage girl to rape or something.

All the girls got scared. Even me! Usually I'm not scared because why would some one want me? Right?

Mrs.Morgan & Mr.Morgan also live in the Orphanage the both run it but mostly Mrs.Morgan. They treat us like a giant family! Which is what I love about them!