Scary harry

Chapter 5:

Marleys POV:

"Erm..hi.." I said

I went in the kitchen when i heard a light voice "what's wrong love?" Louis asks me "n-nothing.." I said its like he can smell that something's wrong! "Are ya sure babe?" He said "I'm fine!" I said before exiting the kitchen.

We watched Greece than Harry left I don't know why tho. Liam and Niall went to bed and Louis & Zayn went for coffee I went to my room...to do well nothing!

~_*_~

"I was thirsty so I went down stairs to get a drink. I walked down stairs slowly. I heard the door open and close.

Must be Harry.

I hear him huff and puff and I knew he felt confused and mad and sad.

"You okay?" I asked "NO DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT?" Harry yelled that made me flinch "s-sorry..I was just asking!" I said rudely which I soon regretted.

His hand collided with my face.

"Shut up you little brat!" He yelled and left the room. I crawled in a ball and started crying. Silently.

Liam said there is nothing to worry about.

Liar.

Harry's POV:

"Shut up you little brat!" I said. I can't believe I said that.

To a girl.

That girl.

The one I'm developing feelings for I hurt not just physically but also mentally.

She's so innocent. But my anger got the best of me.

I wanted to hug her tight and tell her how sorry I am. But I need to calm down first so I left.

I don't really know where I was driving to. I was feeling guilty mad sad relived?

Liam's POV:

I heard the door shut. Maybe Harry's home?

I walked down stairs but he just left.

odd.

I decided to go get something to eat but than Niall called me so I ran upstairs.

"What?" I asked "can you get me something to eat?" Niall asked seriously! "Yea what ever!" I said and left.

I went down stairs and grabbed to bags of chips and headed back up.

Marleys POV:

I heard someone come downstairs and I heard Liam's voice. Shoot.

Than Niall yelled "Liam!" And I heard foot steps getting softer.

I slowly pulled my helpless body off the floor. Harry hit hard and was strong!

I quickly but quietly went upstairs as I was about to open my door..Liam walked out. I froze. He just walked. He never seen me! Yes.

I laid on my bed and cried silently.

I ran to my dresser looking for my razors. I found one. Perfect.

I slowly slit my wrists and felt at ease. Than I went to my other arm and slit that one till there was no room for any more.

When. Someone. Walked. In.

A/N

Thanks to anyone and everyone who reads love you all!!!!!!! -Hannah