Movies

Chapter 4:

Marleys POV:

"Let me take your bags upstairs!" Harry said as he grabbed them "wait my shoes are in there!" Louis said

Me and Louis got matching TOMS..talk about awkward.

"It's alright harry, I can take them!" I said as I tried to grab them he pulled them back "no, I want to take them!" He said and ran upstairs.

"What do you want to do?" Niall asked "i don't know..movies?.." I said "sure!" He said I smiled and walked to the tv "what do you wanna watch?" Zayn asked "um...I don't care." I said "you guys decide I'm going to get something comfy on." I said as I went upstairs.

I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a grey tank top and a messy bun.

This was truly amazing! Living in a mansion and having really nice parents! I don't understand why they picked me! Oh my gosh I think I do....

A tear fell from my face what if they actually didn't want me but I was the only choice? What if they wanted Cassandra more? But she was taken? Oh my gosh Cassandra! I better text her i remember her number by heart!

Me: "Hey!!! It's Marley! I got a phone! Xx"

From: Cassie <3

"OH MY GOSH!!! hey I haven't talked to you in like forever! How you doing?"

Me: "eh, good they are really nice but yea I just don't know...how bout you?"

Another tear ran down my face no one loves me! They don't love me! I have no one! I wish everything would end and I could have my bio-logical mother back! I wonder what she'd be like? These thoughts were running through my head as I was full out crying I got a text..

From: Cassie! <3

"Oh that's good I guess. And they are super nice and they are so loving agh I just love them as family well they are but you know! Lol"

Me: that's good! :)

Another tear I was still crying silently when my door opened "what's wrong?" I heard Liam's concerned voice that made me feel a little better "n-nothing I'm fine!" I said

"Hunny, what's wrong?" He said

"You guys only adopted me because I was your only choice! You wanted Cassandra didn't you?" I said as a tear rolled down my red cheeks

"Hun, why would you say that we chose you; we got to choose first!" He said I couldn't do anything but give him a hug.

"Lets go watch the movie!" Liam said

"Let me go get cleaned up." I said

And he went downstairs.

I put on some make up and fixed my hair and shirt I grabbed my phone I hummed lightly to myself that always calms me down. And I slowly went downstairs.

"You guys, she is very fragile!" Liam said

"Why?" Niall said as he stuffed his face with potato chips

I was sitting on the stairs.

"She thinks we don't love her, and that she was our only choice!" Liam said again

"Oh...what do you want us to do?" Zayn and Harry both asked

"Just...erm...uh...just be cool!" Liam said

I went up stairs again and pretend to close my door and walk down stairs...

"Hey!" They all said in an odd tone.