Shopping!

Chapter 3:

Marleys POV:

"Alright so since you only have 2 outfits we have to buy you a whole new wardrobe!" Louis said "no..you don't I have went 2 years with just these two outfits I think I can go more.." I said "wow that's the longest I've heard you talk..anyway yes! We do!" He practically yelled at me "ok.." I said

We pulled up to this 'mall' place it was huge like massive! "This is massive!" I said "the mall?" Niall asked "yea.." I said "no it ain't its tiny compared to some!" He stated "oh.." Now I feel like an idiot.

We walked in and it was huge a bunch of stores were put together. "Babe, stay with us!" Some guy said "oh..I'm sorry I have to find my family!" I said ready to run "Marley it's me Harry! I'm wearing a costume!" The guy said "oh...why?" I asked totally confused "you don't know?" He said "know what?" I asked even more scared and confused "we are a famous band!" He said "yeah right!" I said "look!" He said pointing to a store on the window there was a picture of all the boys "oh..sorry I didn't believe you!" I apologize "it's fine babe!" He said.

"Where are the boys?" I asked harry "I have know idea! They were here a second ago!" He said "hey there is Louis and Liam!" He said before he took off running so...i followed "where is blondie?" I asked "Niall? He's probably at the food court!" Zayn said.

"These look cute on you!" Louis said as he admired the TOMS on my feet "yea there cute!" I said as I heard harry mumble something "saryo" it sounded like.

We got a whole crap load of stuff and decided to go soon.

"Yea...i know.....haha.....soon....ok!" I heard Liam say as he was on the phone "Who was that?" I asked "Daniel!" He said "oh cool!".

"Lets gooo!" Niall said "ok..do you have everything Marley?" Liam asked "Yea!" I said. "Where is Harry & Zayn?" I asked "Oh do you want to go find them?" Sure I said "just text me if you get lost!" He said "oh...Liam I don't have a phone.." I said "we better get you one that and we turned to go to the cell phone store!

After he got me an iPhone 5 I went to get Harry and Zayn from the Radio Shack. I texted Them asking where they were and I told them i was coming!

"Yes I do like her bu- oh hey Marley!" Harry said "Hello!" I said "what did you hear?" He asked kind of blushing "nothing but you saying hi to me." I said acting like I hadn't heard the 'yea I do like her bu-'.

We left and went home.