SCHOOL

HI GUYS I DON’T KNOW IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT OR LONG AND THIS SONG IS SOME NIGHTS BY FUN

Some nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights I call it a draw  Some nights I wish that my lips could build a castle  Some nights I wish they'd just fall off

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh What do I stand for? What do I stand for? Most nights I don't know anymore...Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh, Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh

This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype Save that for the black and white I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, But here they come again to jack my style

That's alright; I found a martyr in my bed tonight She stops my bones from wondering just who I am, who I am, who I am Oh, who am I? Mmm... Mmm...

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end' Cause I could use some friends for a change. And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me againSome nights I always win, I always win...

But I still wake up, I still see your ghostOh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh What do I stand for? What do I stand for? Most nights I don't know... (oh, come on)

So this is it. I sold my soul for this? Washed my hands of that for this? I miss my mom and dad for this?

(Come on)

No. When I see stars, when I see, when I see stars, that's all they are When I hear songs, they sound like this one, so come on.Oh, come on. Oh, come on. Oh, come on!

Well, that is it guys, that is all - five minutes in and I'm bored again Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands This one is not for the folks at home; Sorry to leave, mom, I had to go Who the fuck wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun?

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she called "love" When I look into my nephew's eyes...Man, you wouldn't believe the most amazing things that can come from...Some terrible nights... ah...

Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh,Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh

The other night you wouldn't believe the dream I just had about you and me called you up but we'd both agree

It's for the best you didn't listenIt's for the best we get our distance... Oh...It's for the best you didn't listen for the best we get our distance... Oh...

LOUIS WOKE ME UP TODAY AND I GOT DRESS I THREW ON MY SUPERMAN SHIRT WITH RED SHORTS AND BLACK HIGH TOP I WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND I ATE BREAKFEST THE GUY SAID BYE AND HUGGED ME TO DEATH LOUIS DROVE ME TO SCHOOL WE WENT INSIDE THE SCHOOL TO THE MAIN OFFICE TO GET MY SCHELIDE THERE WAS A GIRL STANDING THERE WHO LOOKED NICE SHE WAS GOING TO BE SHOWING ME AROUND WHEN I GOT TO HER SHE SAID HI IM MACKENZIE IM ALICE I SAID OKAY SO LET ME SEE YOUR SCHELUDE COOL WE HAVE EVERYTHING TOGETHER OKAY NOW HERE IS YOUR LOCKER AND THAT’S YOUR LOCKER COMBIANTION ( FAKE ONE ) 0-27-10 AND THAT’S HOW YOU OPEN YOUR LOCKER I PUT MY STUFF IN THERE NOW LETS GO TO CLASS I DON’T WANT TO BE LATE WE  WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY AND THEN TURNED LEFT SHE OPENED THE DOOR AND SAID THIS IS ARE CLASS ROOM SHE SHOWED ME AROUND THE CLASSROOM AND THEN SHE SAID OVER THERE IS TAYLOR SHE THE QUEEN BITCH KNOW ONE MESSES WITH HER.

OKAY I DON’T KNOW IF IT SHORT OR NOT BUT DON’T FORGET TO

READ

VOTE

AND

COMMENT