Chapter 16

Hi guys another chapter

Louis pov

Me and the lads were in the kitchen and something hit me it was Alice bday. I screamed "guys it's Alice bday". "Ok we have to throw a party" zayn said. "Ok I will get a present, Niall you do will invite people, Harry and Zayn you will decorate the house, and Liam you will get food now break" I said.

Alice pov

I woke up today and its my birthday i got dress and I see Paul in the living room I said "Paul do you want to go take a walk". "Sure" he said i thew on my shoes and a jacket. Me Paul started to talk about his family and how he miss them until we got back to the house.

I opened the door an Liam said "to get dress " I went up to my room and took a shower. After I took a shower I put on white jean and a white shirt with my air Jordan's. then I went downstairs and I saw a lot of people down there. Celebrity's to be more specific. I waved kindly I looked around to find the lads when. I turned around to find them drinking, partying, and dancing.

They were flat out drunk (I know Liam doesn't drink but in this story he does) on my bday I looked at the clock 9:30 they didn't say happy bday to me. I walked to the other side of the house to the deck I put my north face jacket on. Because its cold outside I walked out quietly. Perrie came Out and said " what is miss Alice doing out here all alone". "Well I thought that the party would of be small just us" I said. My phone started to ring and I answered it and said "hello" "Happy bday Alice" uncle simon said "thank you" I said.  

" I thought they forgot and I come downstairs and I barley know any one in there and there drunk it's like they threw it for them self because they didn't say happy bday to me" I said to perrie. "We'll happy bday Alice" Perrie said

The girls left a couple a hours ago and everybody left. the lads are spread out in the living room. I cleaned up all of the garbage and went to bed.