Chapter 17

Hi guys so updating again this chapter is going to be long because I combined chapter 17,18,and 19 also I don't know if I should delete this story and restart it so it  if you think I should please tell me.

                 I woke up and took a shower I got dress and ate breakfast. I went and called Perrie to see if I can go to her apartment.

I called a cab and it picked me up and dropped me off.

          I went inside the elevator and pressed the button nine. I looked form Perrie door and I knocked on it. She opened the door I walked inside I told her “that the guys are still sleeping."

                  LIAM POV.

          I woke up with a pounding head ache I looked over and the house was clean and the lads are all sleeping, I got up and I went to Alice room and she wasn't there I checked the whole house and she still wasn't there.

           I woke up the lads and asked "where’s Alice" they all didn't know. I told Louis, Zayn to call their girlfriend if they knew where Alice was. Zayn said that she at Perrie house I told the lads to go get dress. We got dress then entered the kitchen and ate then we left.

                   ALICE POV

      While I and Perrie were watching TV her phone ranged. She answered it she was like "yup" "no" "yes" and then she hanged up. I have the urged to ask her "who was it" she said “it was Zayn."  "Asking what" I said "where you were" she said and I said "did you tell him that I'm at your flat." "Yes and there on the way to my flat."  "But I'm not talking to them" I said "okay" Perrie said.

                  10 minutes later

       KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK Perrie opened the door and the lads came in charging at me trying to give me a hug. I jumped over to Perrie I whispered to Perrie in her ear. “To tell the guys I'm not talking to them or letting them hug me." Perrie said to the guys “Alice is not talking to you or letting you guys to hug her."

                   NEXT DAY

                   Still Alice POV

         I’m still at Perrie flat and its amazayn how I still didn't talk to the guys. But I really miss Niall I want to talk to him I know he didn't mean it. I went to Perrie and I asked her “if you can call Niall and asked him to come over here." Perrie said “okay."

                 Niall POV

       RING, RING, RING, "hello" I said "hey Niall its Perrie" Perrie said. "Oh what’s up" I said “well Alice told me to tell you to come to my flat" she said. “Really" I said”yup" Perrie said "okay I’ll be there soon" I said and hanged up. I’m so happy Alice wants to talk to me I didn't mean to hurt her.  I got dressed and walked to my car then drove off to Perrie.\

              ALICE POV

     Perrie told me "that Niall is coming over." KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK I answered the door and let Niall in. I shut the door and turned around and hugged him I said “I miss you" he said “I miss you to." " Niall I’m sorry I was mean to you" I said " No Alice you had every right to be mean to me I got drunk and didn't even wish you a happy birthday" Niall said. “Well if you say so then okay" I said.

              BACK AT THE HOUSE

             HARRY POV

         I woke up and I got dressed I walk downstairs and saw the lads except for Niall. I asked the lads "Where’s Niall" they all just shrugged.