BITCH DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT

Guys go and read the new book if this please it's much better.

Guys go and read the new book of this book it's much better.

Hello, I'm Alice! I have blue and pink streaks in my hair. I'm 10 years old, I asolutely

hate make-up, and I'm a tom boy.

"Alice, gets your butt down right now!" the Head Director screamed. "I said that people are going to be here in 2 hours and to be ready!"

I didn't care. I just left, got my friends, who are all guys, to go skateboarding.

My best friend, Mikey, asked "Are we going to the mall?"

"Yes, we are." I replied.

We all grabbed our skateboards and walked out.

When we got to the mall, we were skateboarding inside. The security guard came charging at us. I took a little kid's ice cream and I slammed it in the security guard's face. I skateboarded away, looking back to see if he was still chasing us. The security guard started to pick up speed after us.

"Go and stand as a mannequin!" I yelled at the guys.

We all stood, waiting patiently. The security guard passed by, not noticing that we were right there. I stepped down, laid my skateboard to the ground, and took off. I skated toward him and slapped his ass, and ran off.

When we got home, I saw 5 guys standing there, just waiting.

You're late! You should have been here!" The Head Master yelled at me. so i just stand in line where the other girls where .and Mrs. bitch Brittney came over and screamed omg its one direction and i said shut the hell up.

she said to me 'listen little girl one direction wouldn't want to adopted a slut and whore that was sharing a bed with Mikey." and i just screamed at her "listen bitch you don't talk to me like that and i slapped her in the face and i said who care if i slept with Mikey we didn't have sex were best friends dumb blonde. "And with that i stormed upstairs.

2 hours before

Liam pov

I was sitting in the living room with the lads and i got a phone call i walked into the kitchen and answered it was Simon (Simon talking to Liam)

Simon: "hello Liam"

Liam: "hi Uncle Simon"

Simon: "i need you to do something"

Liam:"ok what's that?"

Simon: "i want you to adopted a kid"

Liam: "why"

Simon: "because it's for a good cause"

Liam: "ok"

Simon: "bye Liam"

when i walked back in the living room the guys bombed me with question Niall said "are you leaving the band" harry said "was that a hot girl" Zayn said "are you alright" and Louis said "was it the carrots asking for me because if it was tell them i will be there."

And i said "no I'm not leaving the band no it's not a hot girl and I'm alright and Louis it wasn't the carrots."

"Then who was it they" all said

I said "it was Uncle Simon saying we need to adopt a kid because it's a good cause" they all just stared. And i said "were picking her up in two hours. Guys are we picking a girl or boy a girl ok now let's go" i said.

Louis pov

I can't wait to adopt this girl i hope she likes carrots so we can dress her like a carrot I'm going to spoil her.

Harry pov

I can't wait for another sister.

Niall pov

I hope she likes food.

Zayn pov

I hope she not like Louis because i don't want her to wake up in the morning with screaming.

Louis pov

When we got to the orphanage i knocked on the door and this lady opened and i said "we will like to adopt a kid. "She let us in and she said "a girl or a boy" i said "a girl." she screamed "all girls come down here." when the girls came downstairs she asked "where's Alice "and this girl named Brittany said "she went to the mall."

This girl walked and she had blond hair with blue and pink streaks and has blue eyes the. Lady screamed at her for being late so she just walk to the line Brittney came over and screamed "omg its one direction" and Alice said "shut the hell up." Brittany said to Alice "listen little girl one direction wouldn't want to adopt a slut and whore that was sharing a bed with Mikey."

and Alice just screamed at her "listen bitch you don't talk to me like that "and Alice slapped her in the face and Alice said "who care if i slept with Mikey we didn't have sex were best friends dumb blonde." and with that Alice stormed upstairs. I looked at the lads and we burst out laughing and we huddle together and we all agree we wanted to adopt Alice.

HI GUYS I THINK THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE SOON

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

VOTE

AND

UPDATE