Feeding

A/N: Hello everyone, thanks for reading my story! I understand it’s really slow now, but I guarantee after this last chapter things will speed up :P

Bella P.O.V

“I knew it!”

Christopher, it was Christopher killing innocent people, and the jerk had looked me in the eyes and LIED.

Edward rubbed my arms, before speaking up.

“We’re gonna confront him tonight, I think you should be there.”

I nodded weakly, then looked down.

“I still can’t believe he lied to my face, you know?” Edward looked towards Christopher. He was laughing with a group of guys.

“Can’t he hear us?” Edward nodded.

“Probably, but it doesn’t matter. He would of said something by now if it was bothering him. Proving our theory.” I took a deep breath then grabbed my bag.

“I’ll meet you after school.” Edward nodded then softly kissed me.

“You shouldn’t be so stressed, you’re young.” I smirked then turned away.

“Maybe you should help with that.”

He grinned, as I walked away and into class. Little did they know, Christopher had indeed listened to the whole conversation and was quite bothered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Christopher P.O.V

Confront, confront me about what?!? For Pete fucking Sakes, haven’t I told everything!! It seems like nothing is ever good enough for Bella.

I slammed my locker as I walked to class. Not on bit of gratitude, for your close to dead brother, WHAT THE HELL! My intense cursing was interrupted by some slang, or I’m sorry Jessica.

“Hiiiii Chris.” I awkwardly rubbed my ears.

“Did I do something wrong?” I muttered, this chick didn’t know what “no” meant.

“Umm no, I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out of school. SILLY!” She screeched. My god, I think I’ll be the first deaf vampire, and if not, dead.

“I can’t sorry, I have things to do.” I grabbed my bag and walked away.

“Like what the hell Chris! Is it bella!!” She yelled down the hallway. Anger rang through me, for some reason even when I’m pissed, I can’t help but be protective of her.

Balling my fist, I slid out of the building. I need to find out what the hell I did.

I jumped into my car and drove out. I put a Hollywood Undead CD in and probably battered the driving wheel to “We Are” (A/N: really good song if you haven’t heard it).

As soon as I arrived at my apartment, I flashing into my room and grabbed my jacket. Midway out the door, I heard the TV play.

“Forks News: The first survivor of the crazy Seattle murders. She currently resides in the hospital. The police are waiting for questioning. This is simple a miracle. Hopefully Miranda Goodly, will help put an end to these evil acts.”

I froze, I turned back to the TV to see Forks Hospital. Guess I’ll have to deal with that, at least I have something to take my mind off of Bella.

Smirking, I flashed out the door and closed it. Once I reached outside, I saw two figures.

“Hi Chris.” I recognized the voice, Alice. The second figure came out, Rosalie.

“We need you to come with us.” I rolled my eyes and lifted my hands.