chapter 3

Hey!!!!!! So I finally posted another chapter, sorry I took so long =)  

Enjoy 

And this chapter is dedicated to limeygreeny beacause she is awesome and a great friend :) 

Look at her new story!!!

I'm looking for a Carson.... Comment and tell me if you have any ideas on who it should be!!!!!

Luv ya lots <3

*****************************************************************************

I opened the door of the busy club, and slipped in unnoticed. Most of the people in the club were teennagers, drunk teenagers who were grinding against eachother on the overcrowded dance floor in time to the ear-shattering beat. I shook my head in disgust. i would have to ge out of tis place fast once I found my unlucky victim. I scanned the crowd and spotted the perfect person, he was around 6,1, with short black hair and lightly tanned skin. He had pushed a girl up aainst the wall near the back, and was kissing her, hard, while she pushed at him to get off. I walked over to them and tapped the bothersome boy on the shoulder, quickly composing myself for my upcoming act that made the bile rise in my throat..

"Hey sexy, think think you have some time for me?" i purred convincingly in his ear, attempting very hard not to gag. This guy was not, in any way, sexy. He broke away from the poor girl to look me up and down, quite obviously to my disgust.  

"Hmmmm, I think I can find some time for you out back gorgeous," He purred oh so unattractively, his hot breath blowing on my face making me cringe, had this guy ever heard of a toothbrush or a breath mint? No wonder the other girl was trying to push him off like that.  

"Hey hurry up and follow me" he slurred out.I shuddered once before following the slowly receding figure through the constantly moving mass of people in the club. I sawba door open and close just a few feet in front of me. I pushed my way through the group of drunk people and pushed open the door as quickly as possible, and stepped out into the dark and damp night. A cool breeze gently lifted up my hair, I watched it twist and turn to a soundless dance, the way they entwined each other around one and other, it captured me. I snapped out of the trance and shook my head,

'Now is not the time to be getting distracted!' I chided myself, before turning sharply and heading in the direction of the whole purpose I was there.

He was waiting behind a large garbage can, and I growled when I saw him, the noise low and threatening in my throat. I quickly closed my eyes and held out my hand, palm up. A cry of pain made me open my eyes expectantly.what I saw amused me greatly. He had been playing with a lighter, tossing it up in the air and then catching it when I put my hand up, the lighter was ignited and when itfell from the sky into his open hand, it burned his fingers causing him to drop the lighter onto his shoes, causing them to catch on fire. He started shrieking and flailing his arms around. I chuckled darkly to myself and walked away. Oh how I loved chain reactions.

I didnt see the full extent of pain that I wanted to see, but that was enough to get me through the night. 

I headed home and stripped out of my now soaking wet dress, It had started raining while I was walking back to the condo, and threw on some sweats and a tank top. I then brushed my teeth and put my hair up into a ponytail and headed to bed.

********* Dream/Flashback***********

I stood in a black gown, staring down into the auditorium from my perch above the audience, waiting to be called on by the the ceremonial flame angel. We were at the flame ceremonies. The flame ceremonies was where young angels came to start their first projects on earth.

"Dusk, Midnight, Eve and Fate," the ceremonial flame angel called out our names. I spread my wings, lifted myself off the ground and flew down to the platform to land beside another angel wearing the same attire. We all wore the same dresses to our flame ceremonies, it was required. I will admit that I was scared. Even though I knew that being afraid was pointless, because it didn't do you any good. I was rarely ever afraid, so this was most definitely something new to me. I could feel the fear coursing through my veins to my cold, black heart, causing it to beat ever so rapidly in my chest. It settled on me like the cold blanket of death.

" Dusk." the flame angel called, in such a cold and emotionless voice that it chilled me to the bone. I stepped forwards with fake confidence, it couldn't be that bad, could it? He looked me in the eye and took my cold hands into his warm ones and bowed his head, motioning for me to do the same. After a minute or two, he lifted his head and let go of my hands. I immediately miss the warmth on my fingers. I watched him carefully as he placed his hands in front of him, palms up and closed his eyes. He looked to be concentrating really hard. Suddenly, a blue flame shot up out of his hand, licking at the air hungrily. I watched in awe as he cupped his hands over the flame, encasing it in them.

'why isn't he crying out in pain?' I thought with confusion. He brought his hands towards my chest. He whispered a couple sentences in a language that I didn't understand, before slowly bringing his hands up and placing them over my heart. The immense heat ws unbearable. Suddenly I was falling. Falling down into The flames, the flames that had been waiting for me since the moment I was created. Everything turned black. I was a true dark angel now.

*********Dream/Flashback over**********

***********************************************************

Hey sorry it took so long for me to upload. :( I ws soooooo busy.

Hope that cleared up any confusion?

If you have any questions let me know in the comments below and I'll try to answer them in the next 

Few chapters.

Luv ya, sammmi :)

Vote

Comment

Like!