Part XXV

not edited

-

Anonymous - Guess who's POV :)

When two people are connected together by blood, fate, destiny, love, hatred, etc., that connection can never be severed. Even if one manages to separate them, they will eventually find each other again in the future, no matter how long that takes. They are tied together by a string, and that string can lengthen, bend, and even tangle, but it will never deteriorate as the time passes between the two connected together.

And when the two meet again, the string detangles itself. Their physical appearances may change, but their spirits, their souls, have not changed; they have remained constant, and will always remain constant. They may not know each other at first, but as time ticks forward their souls will begin to synch along with time, and the realization of their connection will grow stronger as they remember. That may take months, years, a hundred years, even more.

No matter what challenges and obstacles these two souls face, their connection will never die.

I was told that ages ago by my wise old mother, who wanted to give me the world. At first, I had no idea what that meant. She had told me that one day I would give anything for someone, that I would go through any means to protect that person.

I thought she was crazy. I had told her I would never do that to anyone. Ever.

But as I grew her words left a gradually long lasting impact on me.

And then when I met that person, I felt my heart yearn for her; to protect her. To risk anything for her.

Now I understood what mother meant.

-

Third Person

Klaus kicked at the headless body of the girl, throwing her head on the ground. He took a deep breath in attempt to calm down, well aware that Jade had gotten up and walked away.

He blinked, smiling, thankful for Jade's wise actions. He would have expected her to scream at him, scold him, hate him. But she took it maturely, deciding not to speak to him at all about this matter.

Nevertheless, Klaus turned and started walking the direction Jade had walked off to. He zoomed by the trees, stopping in his tracks as he saw her walking slowly through the woods.

Jade kept muttering under her breath, annoyed with the situation she was in.

She kicked at the ground as she continued walking, oblivious of Klaus following closely behind her. Klaus smiled to himself, amused at the sight before him.

Jade, impatient, took out her phone, only to be disappointed with no signal. She sighed, hoping that she was going the right direction, since, you know, she kind of just ditched Klaus back there, and she still had no idea where Owen went. She had hoped that Owen went to get Klaus, but she was disappointed when she found Klaus herself, with no Owen.

Maybe Klaus had done something to Owen? She thought. That could be a possibility. Who knew what that stubborn child could do.

Klaus watched her closely, taking in her slightest actions. The way she pulled her hair back with her fingers when she got frustrated. She also had a habit of cracking her knuckles when she was impatient or nervous. And she sighed at least once every minute. Frustration was emitting off her.

She also looked behind her a few times, worry flashing through her mysterious grey eyes as she felt as if someone was following her. Well, she wasn't wrong on that. But Klaus kept a strong and careful composure as he continued to follow Jade and hide from her sight.