The Naughty Type

So today was interesting for the entire host club. we met a grade school kid named Shiro. He came in wondering if he could become a host. Tamaki looked excited but to tell the truth me and Kauru found it to be hysterical. Like really he was a little kid. so any way Tamaki was showing this little brat how a host deals with the ladies. He was complimenting this one girls appearance and Shiro said "You look like the carp that swim in my pond at home". I swear it was so hilarious I felt like i was going to pass out. So then me and Kauru started doing our thing for the ladies. Kauru said "i bet you wish you had a little brother like Shiro". i put my face close to his and ensured him that he was a perfect brother and then that little brat Shiro called us homo and called it incestuous (which he mispronounced). Then Hunny asked Shiro if he wanted some cake and since hunny is so small Shiro asked in a very rude tone "What grade are you in and why are you in a high school uniform?". Then Mori came came and asked if anything was wrong and considering the fact that he is really tall Shiro freaked out. As he stumbled backwards he ran into haruhi (whi was in her uniform so she looked like a guy) and she said " Its okay it takes some time to get used to it around here." Then Shiro said " Are you a cross dresser?" I swear i wanted to kick that kid in the ass but then i realized we should just cover it up and say she looked extra manly at the time. So then Haruhi told Shiro to talk the platter with the teacups that she was holding and when she gave it to him he dropped it and they all broke. Then he blamed it on her and Kyoya said that she owed another 100,000 yen and she looked like she was going to hit Shiro. Then Tamaki told me and Kauru to put him in isolation for disrespecting Haruhi so i pulled a lever and a cage came down and trapped him in it. So once Shiro was in the cage he started to spaz out and he was complaining to Tamaki. So after a while he calmed down and went to the ground and mumbled something but I didnt hear because i wasnt paying attention to him at the time. So then he said he was serious about being a host and then he called Tamaki a genius which i didnt understand but whatever so then Tamaki decided we needed to find a type for him. Like Tamaki is the princely type, Mori was the strong silent type, Hunny is the boy lolita type, me and Kauru are the little devil type, and kyoya is the cool type. And Haruhi is the natural type.