The Naughty Type (part 2)

So then out of nowhere Renge came out of the floor on a platform and i had no clue it was there so i was a little confused but Haruhi was really disturbed. So then Renge starts ranting about how shes disappointed in us or something like that and then she started saying something about how he would be The Naughty type and then the cage started to raise which is weird since i was by the switch but whatever. So then he was put through some training so that he could fit the part better. So after these weird exercises he broke down on the floor and called it a waste of time and bolted out the door. Then Haruhi said something about Shiro saying time was running out and how it seemed like he was trying to impress one girl imparticular. So me Kauru and Tamaki got the idea to dress Hunny and Haruhi up in middle school uniforms so they could sneak in (even though we just wanted to see Haruhi in a mini skirt). Once they were in the rest of us just walked in and Haruhi seemed mad because she thought the uniform part of the plan was pointless. So after that we went to the classical music club where Shiro was. He was sitting by a window talking to some girl. It looked like she was asking him something but he declined. After that another little girl came out and saw we were looking at the girl Shiro was talking to. She told us not to fall in love with because she was moveing soon. Then it all clicked in my head. Shiro was trying to impress her before she had to move away forever. So then Shiro came out and was yelling at us to go away so Tamaki just picked him up and walked away. Shiro was flailing around like he was 4 but it was hilarious. Once we got back to the Host Club with Shiro Tamaki set him down and started to explain that Shiro shouldnt have said he wanted to make women happy because all he wanted was to make a women happy. So apparently the girl was asking Shiro to play a song on piano with her but he refused because there was only one piano (but he really just didnt know how to play). So Tamaki told Shiro that he would be tutoring him on the song that Shiro was asked to play for the next week. So after that Shiro was ready to play with this girl and when he did they sounded great together. She was impressed and so Shiro asked her to stay where he could express his feelings but she had to leave. So they ended up going out with eachother but then Shiro realized the pleasure of making all women happy...But dont worry no one told the girl Shiro was in love with because that would just be cruel. The naughty type found himself true love.