The Sun the Sea and the Host Club

So since Haruhi said she would like the beach we decided it was a good idea. So we started off the day asking her which swimsuit she liked. When Hunny picked out a one piece we explained how it would further show the fact that she is extremely flat chested. Then we recommended a two piece bikini with a ruffled top so that it was cute and hid the fact that she was flat chested. But after that Tamaki came us and told us to leave her alone then he called us pervs. So then we asked if that meant we werent going to the beach. He said "of course were going". Then Haruhi acted as though she had completely forgotten that she said that she wanted to go to the beach.So for some stupid reason we went to a private Ootori beach with no one there. I would have preferred one in Honolulu or something. But then i remembered Haruhi probably doesnt have a passport. So for some dumb reason we had to bring all of the guests from the host club so we could continue to please them which sucked because we couldnt see Haruhi in a 2 piece. What really sucks is that Tamaki is under the impression that me and Kauru are just 2 complete pervs and we are not (just) pervs. Not so long later a bunch of our guests saw a bug on a crab and they started to freak out so Haruhi grabbed it and threw it away. Then me and Kauru got the same idea. We were going to make a contest to see who could find Haruhi's fear first and after some convincing Tamaki was in on it too. So let the games begin!