Jungle Pool SOS (part 2)

As we made our way through what seemed to be a real jungle even though it was a resort we heard many strange noises. They sounded real but i didnt think that they would put real wild animals in a resort, But then Kyoya said that his family strives for authenticity. That kind of freaked me out, but not much. So after a bit it started to rain and we took refuge in a hut not far from our location. While we were waiting Haruhi asked Mori why he was so protective of Hunny so we had to explain the story of their past. To start off they are cousins. Simply put Mori's family used to serve Hunny's family but two generations ago the families merged but Mori still feels the need to serve and protect Hunny. So next thing we know it looks like Mori was busting a move on Haruhi and so we were all scared that he liked her as well. After the rain subsided Mori and Haruhi went right to work on finding Hunny though it didnt seem to be going so well. So once we caught up to them there were a bunch of knocked out military members with Hunny in the middle without a scratch. To some peoples surprise Hunny is actually an amazing martial artist. So after all that was sorted out we made our way back to where we started and Haruhi said that she would probably enjoy a trip to an actual beach instead. So it was decided, we were going to go to the beach!