The House

A black tunnel with a dot of light in the end. That's how it felt when I entered the portal. Slowly I passed the tunnel and when I finally got to the light, it all went black.

When I woke up and opened my eyes, I was layed in a bed with perfectly white sheets, but when I tried to get up a gentle hand stopped me. I looked up and saw a beautiful women in her forties, her brown hair was in a perfect tight bun, she was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and looked at me smiling.

- Swetie, you must be tired, stay still.

- Where am I?

I asked briefly.

- You are in the House of The Send of New York. There is one in each city of the world. I'm the headmaster of the house and I'll take care of you.

- Thanks, humm whats your name?

- In Fairway, Latife, but here in earth Livia.

I looked at her confused. What should I call her? Would I to get another name? Like she was guessing my thoughts she said.

- You to get another name. Now you are... -She said looking in a piece of paper.- Katherine, liked it?

I looked at her strangely. What a weird name, maybe here in earth names are like this. Ignoring my face she gave me some water, and then some fruits, and finally helped me get up, and I could have a better look at the room. The walls were light blue, there was beside the bed I was laid at, a beautiful little table with an old looking lamp and a clock. In the other corner of the room, there was a wooden closet. And nothing more, my room at the palace was prettier...

- Go change, and meet me downstairs in 15 minutes, I will introduce you to everyone.

I got closer to the closet and opened it, and saw the numerous strange clothes. They taught me what they wear here on Earth. I got a pair of blue jeans and a white lace blouse, put my hair up in a ponytail, and a white heel. Finally i looked in the mirror and almost didn't even recognized myself. I gently hid my Ange I got out of the room and I ran into a hallway full of doors, and in the end a beautiful marble stair. Right at the end of the stair, there was a door, and to the right the kitchen, were Latife was waiting for me.

- Oh, Zafire! Come, met everyone.

She said, and led me to five girls who were sitting in the counter talking and laughing, they all seemed sympathetic.

- This is Ibiza, or Laura,- she said pointing to a ginger with green eyes that was smiling to me and I saw that she had in her wrist a tattoo of the Ange - here is Alia, or Sarah, Blissa or Beatriz, Joulin or Julia- I looked up and saw three similar looking brunettes, and I thought maybe they were triplets. I smilled back to everyone and then noticed that was missing someone, a girl with dark hair and beautiful green eyes, was still seated down and avoiding to look at me - And finally, Kriza or Karoline.

I looked up to Kriza, and she was the only one not smiling but serious, almost like she was angry...

- Hi- I said, being nice to her, thinking that she would probably see I'm not bad or strange or whatever. I think it was a bad move, since she looked beyond pissed. Why did she looked like that? Did I did something wrong?

She stood up and passed by me, not even saying goodbye to their friends. Felling like I'm the cause of her rudeness, I said.

- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the moment.

- Don't worry Zafire. She is always like this. She doesn't talk to anyone unless someone she doesn't let anyone know. She also avoid us. We tried being nice with her, but she always passed by us and didn't even glance at us once. We don't know what's up with her, but she is like this since she arrived. - Laura or Ibiza told me. Ok that shocked me. Why did she act like this? Well, that's for another time, so...

- Sorry, it's because I thought that you were all friends and that I just ruined one of that moments when you are all laughing and all...- I said a little bit more relieved.

- We tried to be friends with us but she just refused it. - Blissa, I think, said.

- Look, I'm sorry for asking but... What should I call you? By your earth name or by your Fairway name?

They all giggled, and in the end, I was giggling too.

- Sorry, it's because it's the first time we actually think about it! - Julia said.

- We actually call each other by our Fairway names when we are alone. But when we are near other people, we call each other by our earth names.

- Ok! - I said relieved that I now know how to call them.

After what happened in the kitchen, we started to talk about everything and nothing. I asked them questions and they asked me. But one question wouldn't leave my mind: why did Kriza was mad at me?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys!!
I hope that you are enjoying the book! Please if you have questions, Ask! If you like, Vote! If you want, Share! And if you have any ideas, Comment!

Tks for the 40 readers!!
XOXO,

- AngelsXDemonss