The Chosen

After a while talking Latife interrupted Bliss, and asked everyone to sit down.

- Girls today we are going show the city to Zafire and show her The Chosen. Okay now Joulin go get the defense box so she can choose her weapon herself.

Said that, Joulin entered a door besides the stairs, and got up. 1 minute later, she came back and oppened in the kitchen conter.

- Zafire, what weapon are you better in?

- Humm, don't know... They mostly trained me there with knifes, but secretly I prefer the Bow. Do you have it in there?

- Yes, this one can get smaller so you can put in your bag.

I looked at that strange black thing that was folded, and got it in my hand and pressed a silver button which released a beautiful bow.

- These are the arrows, you can store them in your purse, just by pushing this button. All ready? Lets go!

- Wait, Joulin. Zafire is getting her new purse and I.D.- Alia said.

-  It's here. So, sweetie, here is your purse, there is your new credit card, an I.D and some money.- She said giving me a pretty white purse.

- Cmon girls, lets visit the city! - Said Ibiza for the first time.

I laughed. We walked to the entrence, but when Ibiza was opening the door, something came in my mind.

- Hey guys... Humm... Isn't Kriza coming?

- No she doesn't really like to leave the house...

- Dont, talk for me Alia. How can I miss y'all showing the city to the new special Angel that we got here! What a blast!

Said Kriza, sarcastically from behind us. She crossed the door and walked outside, and when she got to the street we were all still looking at her like idiots. She turned back and said.

- Aren't y'all coming stupids?

We walked as fast as we could, Ibiza hold my hand and said smilling.

- She scares the crap out of me!

I tried not to laugh. And then I knew, I was going to make a hell of a lot of friends there... We walked and they showed every single piece of the city, so when was like 9pm.

Joulin said:

- Well great timing, Zafire lets go, the chosen must be getting home now.

- Julia!

Said Alia, first I didn't understand, but then I got it. She called me Zafire. I looked scared around to see if anyone listened, but we were alone. I looked to Kriza and she just rolled her eyes at me.

- Oh, sorry... Hum Kate lets go.

We split up into two cabs and drove for like 20 minutes. When we got there, I saw a white house full of lights and people, and then I realized... It was party... We got out of the car. And hid behind some bushes. Bliss pointed to a skinny, black haired boy and said.

- Thats The Chosen, his name is Jules McCarty. Go there talk to him!

- No! I just need to watch him, I cant meet him!

- Sure you do Kate, its written in the profecy! Now go!

And said that Alia pushed me out of the bush. I strangely walked to Jules, but when I was almost getting there, someone bumped in me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!

So, I hope you are enjoying!!!!! Now a little bit of suspense and...

I guess that's all!!! Please Vote, Share and Comment!!!!

XOXO,

- AngelsXDemonss