The Dream

After more or less 1 hour of talking to Jules, I finally got away from him because I said I need to go to the lady's room. But I actually needed to think. Jules is a really nice guy, but I don't feel nothing. I feel normal. He's just a normal guy for me. He doesn't make me feel... Different. I don't feel a connection to him. Uh. This is so exhausting! I decide I need go home. I need to talk this with the girls and think a little bit.

*

*

*

I woke up in the middle of a meadow.

I was laid down in the grass. I got up and I was using my blue dress from my goodbye ball. I looked around trying to get out of there. I ran in all directions but it was endless.

I started crying and sat down in the grass.

Suddenly I heard my name, my real name.

I looked around and saw a cherry three, it was beaautiful... I walked to it, and there was a little blue butterfly.

I touched it and a suddenly,  an explosion of light came in my face. When the light dimmed out, I saw a women, actually my mom.

- Mom!

I cried hugging her.

- Sweet, Zafire I have limited time. Let me tell you something, follow your instincts, you say who is The Chosen. Honey you must do what comes to your heart. Now I shall go. Goodbye my sweet Zafire.

- Mom...

I said while I saw her form vanishing. I felt broken. I fell down in the grass and slept.

*

*

*
I woke up crying, already missing her. After so long without seeing her, I just wished one more minute to hug here, one more converstation. Is that too much?

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my puffy eyes and messed hair, and did my best job to hide them. I changed my clothes and put a jeans shorts and a black shirt with drawings of daisies, curled my hair and got out of the room just to bump into Ibiza, who was wearing a black legging and a blue t-shirt with the saying: Just Do It. And a black check sign under it.

- Oh, hey Zaf! Are you ok? You seem like you've been crying?

-No, it's ok, it was just a nightmare...

- Ok. So c'mon we are going out to get some breakfast, we go to a delicious bakery down the street.

- Uhum.

We walked a few miles before finally getting to the bakery, were we got a few pies and cakes and ate deliciously. Finally at the end of the meal I said.

- Guys I think you got it wrong. The chosen isn't Jules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liking it? Vote & Comment...
xoxo
Gabi&Yas