Chapter 1

"Nope. No- no!" Blue whined, "You know I don't 'do' oceans."

"Rebel Blue, you have to. Even though you have your weird fears with fish and birds, and other living things, you need to do this," Agent Stubbie commanded, informing the girls on there new missions.

"Hey guess what?! On the bright side- WE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE!" Red grinned jumping up and down and doing a little dance.

Agent Stubbie glared, "Sit."

Red gave her a disgusted look, "No! You can't control this."

Agent Stubbie glared even more, "I will murder you."

"Okay then," Red sat down.

"We are really doing this?!" Blue looked at the agent in disbelief.

"Yes. Your bags are packed, GPS is routed, the ship is boarding in an hour, Red you drive because we all know Blue can't."

"HEY!"

"Blue, don't deny it, last time we let you drive you crashed it into a building, and lit the vacant place on fire," Agent Stubbie reminded her.

"Plus, no way you're driving my baby!" Red said.

"Your baby?! How could you give birth to that?!"

"IT'S A METAPHOR!!"

••••••••••

"We're going on a cruise! A cruise! Cruise, cruise, cruise!" I chanted.

"And if the ship, sinks, sinks, sinks, the world blows, up, up, up..." Blue commented, standing in line very uncomfortably.

"Stop worrying. The bomb has 72 more hours, we can handle this!" Red said before handing the teller her ticket.

"Sure," Blue rolled her eyes then handing her ticket, "That's only that much time before the world rests in our hands."

The ticket lady raised an eyebrow, before checking their tickets back to the two.

They walked into the ship in awe, it was like one of those you dreamed about as a kid, awesome slides, amazing food- but they were there on a mission. Not a vacation.

"Blue, it won't work if you keep putting the room key in it multiple times!" I said taking the key from her and opening the door with one swift slide.

Blue groaned, "They never said that you couldn't try it a billion times!"

"Yeah, but it can't recognize the key when you do it a gazillion times and that fast." I said.

"Whatever" Blue said with a sigh.

I opened the door and looked at our room in awe. Our room had two separate bedrooms with TVs and king size beds. They had a nice bathroom and a living room with a view of the waterpark and the ocean.

"Holy Fudgeballs" Blue said.

*facepalm*
Blue laughed at me and went into her room. I then went into mine and started unpacking.

"Hey Blue! We have to meet Agent Stubbie down at the pool."

"Yeah I know. Give me a second." She responded.
I said okay and went to change.

-Blue's P.O.V-
Ring ring. Ring ring.
I answered the phone.
"Ashton!! Hey how are you?" I asked him. Ashton was my bæ.

"Hey babe! I'm good! How is the cruise so far?" He asked.

"It's pretty good. I wish you where here." I said.

"Yeah me too! So where are you and Olivia headed?"

"Oh.. Umm I think we are going to the Bahamas." I said.

"Think? Don't you know where you are going?" Ashton asked.

"Well Red made it all happen so."

"Who the heck is Red?" He asked angry now.

"Umm. Nickname for Liv! Uh I got to go bye!!!" I said quickly and hung up.
Did I just blow our cover?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! We just made a new Rebel Red and Rebel Blue book! This time they are going deep. Really deep. Into the ocean. So far Rebel Blue has an unknown boyfriend. And Red is trying to crack Blue down. What happens next? Keep reading to find out!

(Also please note that this is an All rights reserved book! So no stealing our idea! Thanks!)

-Rebel Red-
~Rebel Blue~