Chapter 6

- Red's P.O.V -

"BLUE GET DOWN!!" I screamed as a bullet flew past my head.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING?" Blue screamed back as she tucked, rolled, and fired.

"ENEMY ABOVE ON THE UPPER DECK!" I screamed.

"RED WATCH OUT!!" Blue screamed at me.

I turned around quickly but not in time, I felt a sharp  pain in my side and I looked down. I got stabbed. I tried to fight back but the fish/human/robot ran away. I was dizzy and all I could see was Blue running at me, then everything went dark.

- Blue's P.O.V -

I ran to Red, nearly missing bullets. I had to think quick. I looked over to my left, a small metal room that we could use as shelter, or to my right.. the railing, about a 200 foot drop into the ocean. But I guess the fish/human/robot things decided for me, as they charged at me, I threw Red over my shoulders and jumped.

We hit the water with a huge splash. I swam to the top making sure Red was still with me. I climbed on to a small rock and started tending to Red.

- Agent Stubbie's P.O.V -

"WHERE ARE THEY?" I screamed at Agent Gold.

"Sir, we lost connection about 1 hour, but we think they found something. I'm sure they have it under control" Agent Gold said.

Amy bursts through the door breathing hard.

"Agent Stubbie! Agent Gold! We found the girls, they went to a oil rig outside of our radar" Amy exclaimed.

"Are they okay? What happened?" Agent gold asked.

"Blue called in, it was a very poor connection but we found them and I'm pretty sure Blue said that Red got sapped?"

"You idiot. She said Red got STABBED. Send medical help right away." I said.

"Of course..." Amy said as she walked out of the room.

"I'm sure they have it under control" I gave the look to Agent Gold and she rolled her eyes and left.

- Blue's P.O.V -

As I held Red on the rock I heard a small noise in the distant. I looked up. It was a helicopter! I stood up and waved and shouted. The helicopter started flying towards us. We where saved.

--------------------------------------------------
I have no idea what to say about this chapter. but anyways, peace out

- red
-blue