Chapter 5

- Blue's P.O.V -

We started fighting the things underwater, and I say things because I have NO idea what they where. It seemed like it was half fish and half human with just a tad of robot. Me and Red killed most of them off and the others disappeared. Once they where all gone we started looking for a way out. Me and Red swam to the top of the tube and started talking.

"WHAT WHERE THOSE THINGS??" Red asked.

"I have no clue! But on the other hand, we need to find a way out." I exclaimed.

"Look at the top of the tube... it's glass." Red pointed out.

"How are we going to get up there? It's at least 20 feet above us."

I could see that Red was thinking. She then reached for her gun and covered her ears. I knew what she was doing. I covered my head and waited. She shot the glass and it fell down.

- Red's P.O.V -

I put my gun back and started using my sticky gloves to scale the wall of the tube. I motioned for Blue to follow me. 10 minutes later we reached the top. We found that we where on an oil rig.

"This isn't on our radar." Blue exclaimed.

I looked down at my GPS and found that she was right. I tried to call Agent Stubbie but I didn't have a connection.

"I guess we will have to do this on our own" I said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go" Blue said.
We started climbing the ladder.

--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry we haven't updated for awhile :(

So what do you think of the book so far? Leave your thoughts in the comments :) if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Peace out.

- rebel red
- rebel blue