Chapter 4

Red's P.O.V.

I was confused, lost, tired, and numb.
I had just woken up from a nap.

"Red! Blue! Get your gear on, we leave in 20 minutes. Grab supplies and anything you can." Agent Stubbie shouted over us.

"We're coming!" I said as I quickly pulled on my scuba diving gear and headed out. I stopped by the armory room and grabbed my weapons. Blue was already down by the door with Agent Stubbie, she wished us luck and gave us our helmets. I opened the door and we swam out into the deep blue water.

Blue P.O.V.

Me and Red swam around for a bit until we got a signal on the underwater gps. We started heading in that direction, but found nothing except more water and sand. Me and Red looked around more, finally Red pointed at something underneath the sand. It was a door! Me and Red underwater high fived and went in.

We went in and discovered it was underground tunnels, except filled with water. We swam to the end and found another door that led into an even larger room, except this was different. It was more clear than any other water I have ever seen. I then realized we where in a tube. A big black tube, Red pointed to the top and motioned she was going to get air. We swam up.

As we came to the top we both ripped our goggles off and started talking.

"Where are we??" I asked.

"I'm not so sure. It's like we are swimming around in a big tube filled with water, like a science experiment or something." She said.

"Hey Red?"

"Yeah Blue?"

"When we came in here... did you ever get the feeling that, we are being watched?"

"Phew! I'm glad it wasn't just me, I feel like thousands of eyes are on us!" Red exclaimed.

Something brushed against my leg. I froze, and slowly looked down.

Red wasn't kidding. There WERE thousands of eyes on us.

I looked up at Red, she had a shocked face and was slowly reaching to grab her underwater guns.
I nodded, and grabbed my bow and arrows.

5 seconds later, it was Chaos.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading!!
What do you think is the tube with Red + Blue?
Keep reading to find out!

- Red
- Blue