Chapter 2

Dan dashed through the doors, he ended up turning back and changing his shirt. 15 pairs of eyes met his as he mumbled a 'sorry' and walked over to his regular seat.
"Great, now everyone that's coming today is here we can actually get started", Chris, a Demi Boy who runs the support group, said with a smile, "So we have a few new people here today, so let's introduce ourselves and say our gender, pronouns, sexuality if you wish and preferred name"

Luke, a young trans boy, who had been in the group since he came out when he was 12, stood up, "I'm Luke, I'm a pansexual FtM trans boy, he/him pronouns please"

The second followed, "I'm Ross, I'm a hella gay trans boy who is dating that pansexual cutie and he/him pronouns please"

The rest followed quickly behind one another, "I'm Pj, I'm asexual and gender non-binary, they/them pronouns"

"I'm Chris, I'm a bisexual, demi boy, I'd preffer it if you addressed me with he/him pronouns"

"I'm Mina, I'm Pansexual and also MtF, she/her pronouns please"

"I'm Alex, I'm a bisexual demigirl, she/her pronouns"

Dan was next, he stood up "I'm Dan, I'm a bisexual FtM, I like to be adressed with he/him pronouns"

Next was one of the three new ones, "I'm Troye, I'm a hella gay genderfluid, with they/them pronouns. Oh, on some days I like to be addressed as Tanya and other days Taylor."

The second newcomer stood up "I'm Ryan, I'm a gay FtM trans boy, he/him pronouns please"

And then the most beautiful boy Dan had ever seem stood up, "I'm Phil, somedays I like to be called Cameron and others Eve, I'm a bi genderfluid with they/them pronouns."

Then Dan and Phil made eye contact, and just like that, Dan was pretty sure that he was in love.