Chapter 6

~8 months later~
A lot had happened in the 8 months that Dan had known Phil, the two has started to go on dates - although if you asked either of them they would just say that they were friends - in which they had kissed...multiple times. The two continued to go to the support group and had obtained nicknames: Sun (Phil) and Moon (Dan) - two exact opposites but they wouldn't make sense without the other.

Dan had also started testosterone, causing his voice to sound more masculine than before. Dan had practically started to move in with Phil, but they still mainly slept in their own apartments as the two could soon feel dysphoric - especially Dan - Phil didn't mind though, they knew how hard it must be for Dan to struggle with his body practically everyday.

Pj had also moved in to Dan's apartment - taking the spare room that had been empty for months prior. They and Chris had started dating too, so they spent lot more time together. Dan didn't notice until a few months into their relationship though, as he was to busy with the amazing person known as Phil.

Currently, Dan and Phil are cuddling are cuddling on Phil's bed, the older asleep with their head on Dan's chest as his hands comb through their hair. It's a non-binary day, so to help them feel less dysphoric they are wearing a pastel blue skirt and one of Dan's sweaters that was a bit oversized on them.

Dan grinned as he looked down at the sleeping person on his chest, it had only been a few months but he knew that what he thought he was feeling - love - was correct, and he had come to accept that. Dan's eyes fluttered shut for a few seconds before snapping open again. He was binding so he couldn't sleep right now. He sighed and carefully moved Phil off of his chest, being careful not to wake them. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to quickly - well...as quickly as you can with a compression shirt thing - slide off his binder and slide on a sweater to help him feel less dysphoric. He quickly grabbed his binder and slipped back into the bedroom, leaving the binder on a chair beside the bed. He then slid back beside Phil and pulled them back onto his chest, smiling as he slowly fell into the dark abyss known as sleep.