Chapter 24

STEFAN'S POV (GIVEN YA SOMETHING TO SEE BOUT STEFAN)

Waking up and seeing Natalie in my arms was probably one of the best moments in my life. What would I do without her? Probably go crazy, but honestly I didn't want to know. She started shuffling in her sleep and turning sideways snuggling her face into my chest. I just chuckled. She even wanted me unconsciously. Hahah.

"Stefan??" She said shuffling to look at me. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey." I breathed out. Her smile really was contagious cause soon I was smiling like a love sick idiot. Ever since what happened with my dad, I took the wrong path in copeing and that resulted in sex, girls, drugs, and drinking. I mean now I'm all clear, I've stopped.

"Hey, I know this is out of the blue but I need to tell you something before I don't and since its the morning I'm not thinking but it helps if I tell you this." She said and I nodded slowly taking in what she said. She looked at me nervously and scratched her fussy bed hair.

"I'm well, I'm pregnant." She said and my eyes nearly popped out of my eye sockets! Holy fudgeballs!

"I'm the father?" I said and hoping she'd say yes. I mean I know I'm young but if she'd be the one pregnant I would hope it's mine and I'd be glad to know she'd be the mother of my baby.

"The one and only." She breathed out and looked at me intensely seeing if I'd run or stay.

"I'm going to be a dad." I said shockingly. She nodded reassuringly.

"And the mothers you!" I screamed out of joy. Out of all the girls I've slept with, the one who's having my baby is the one I love, and the one i'll always love. She looked a bit taken back by the way she was looking at me but I didn't care.

"Is that a bad thing?" She said with tears pricking at her eyes and I softened.

"No, no, no! It's an amazing thing! My baby has the best mother in the world!" I explained and she smiled softly. I pulled her towards my chest and cuddled her. I kissed her forehead as she rested on me and muttered, "I love you Natalie."

"I love you too Stefan." She said softly. I smiled. She's so perfect, I don't know why she would ever stick with a guy like me.

Her phone began to ring and she got up slowly grabbing her phone and checking who it was before picking it up.

"Austin, you knew?! You knew and you never decided to tell me?!" She screamed loudly at the phone.

"Oh whatever, I don't care if Kat told you! I had the right to know! He's my father!" She screamed and hung up. She began panting and trying to catch her breathe from the screaming. I went to her from behind and held her close to me soothing her.

"Shhhh, it's okay baby." I said and she chuckled.

"Which baby?" She said and I smiled.

"Both. Because I love you both." I said and nuzzled my head in the crook of her shoulder.

"I gotta get going." She said and I sighed.

"Okay..." I muttered sadly.

"Can I go with you? I wanna drive you, don't want you getting hurt." I said and she smiled.

"Yes, Stefan you can." She said and I got up and began to get ready.

We drove to her moms house seeing her ex Austin on the front porch pacing back and forth. I parked the car and got out then opening her door for her on the other side.

"Thanks." She murmured softly and I nodded. We walked hand in hand towards the porch with Austin watching us. I don't know what's his problem but he could lay of my girl. Not his.