The Unlucky Penny - Chapter 2

A/N:

Hi! Thanks for all the votes and comments on my last chapter! It means a lot!

  I'm sorry for not updating very often, I was really busy and I was on vacation.

There is one change, I changed this story to only Kaelyn. Not all the SSG girls. I'm really sorry.

Anyways, lets start this chapter!

--------------------------------

Chapter 2:

Kaelyn's POV:

I grabbed the mail, which was bills and magazines, out of the mail box and skipped back to the house.

That's when I spotted something shinny on the ground. I bent down and picked it up.

"Oh, it's a penny!" I said out loud. "You know that saying, find a penny, pick it up, and all day you will have good luck? Maybe I'll have a really good day today."

I needed to put my penny somewhere safe. It is my lucky penny. I scanned my room for a good place to keep the penny.

Ah ha.. A container that was siting on my vanity. Perfect. I took the lid off and dropped the penny in there.

This is how the rest of the day went...

I was texting my friend Kaci, while walking to the living room. We were talking about the school dance that was coming up soon.

Before I knew it, I tripped over my shoes that I left on the floor.

"Ow!" I shrieked. "I'm really clumsy!" I clutched to my foot.

   I walked into the living room, placed my laptop on the coffee table, and I flopped on the couch.

       Thump!

My laptop suddenly slipped off the coffee table, and dropped onto the ground.

  "Oh my gosh," I cried. "I'm in so much trouble.. I need to see if it's okay,"

  I bent down and carefully picked up my laptop, and lifted the cover.

  I gasped. My precious laptop was ruined! The screen was shattered to pieces.

"Oh.. my.. gosh, it is cracked all over,"

  I couldn't do anything about it.

Later that day...

Yum.. I was pretty hungry so I got some Starbucks, and I decided to enjoy it outside when- oops!

  My Starbucks has slipped of my hands!

  "Noo! My starbucks!" I cried. My own money was now wasted, spilled on the ground.  Why does things like this happen to me??

   Since my Starbucks had fell, I got some fries.

  "Yum.." I said as I opened the lid of the ketchup and squeezed it on to the delicious fries. All that came out was air. I squeezed harder but still noting came out. Ugh. I tapped the top of the bottle incase the ketchup is stuck on the top.                  

But still, only air came out.

   "Hello?" I called as I peered at the ketchup.

  Squirt! Incase of ketchup on my fries, there was ketchup on my face! Ugh!

     Geez, I been having so much bad luck today.. I wonder what caused all this.

I let my mind wonder all the way to the beginning of the day.

Oh, it's a penny! You know that saying, find a penny, pick it up, and all day you will have good luck? Maybe I'll have a really good day today.

That penny! That penny did NOT bring any good luck, all it did was give me bad, terrible luck! I need to get rid of it right now.

  I grabbed my unlucky penny, and stormed into my backyard.

  "Bye bad luck!" I yelled and tossed the penny into the pool.

_______________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you like it, please press that little star. If you didn't like it, tell me how I can improve! Thank you!