Chapter Five

You know people are jealous of your successes when they try to take them away from you. honestly I am flattered, thanks for being jealous of my horrible life.

school was stupid like always, some mom told everyone I am a slut because a boy asked me to a dance. she always said I ruin things. eh, I don't care I get to go to the dance with a hot guy that her daughter likes I can't do anything about who he likes.

what I really can't stop thinking about is what is a slut?

I've been asking around and I always get different answers. so far I don't meet the criteria of being a slut sorry, but I am not sorry.

I really hate it when everyone blames their problems on me, not just this crazy mom but everyone. I carry all this weight of other people's problems on my shoulders. they think I am strong enough to stand still but I can't anymore. I prefer to crumble down to the floor.

"you're not a slut. Pretty girls can't be slut"

quote of the day haha, best answer to why I can't be a slut.

I was thinking about it and if I were to be able to eliminate the people in my life that make me angry I would feel really guilty. like as much as I hate them I would still feel bad.

why can't a guy and a girl be friends without people getting the wrong idea like today I was leaning on Matt and everyone was like OOOOO it's not my fault Matt is cozy haha he's like a bear.

that's pretty much today, most of the day I spent thinking about jealousy and being a slut. not fun.