0.1

Jess's P.O.V

I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I tied my shoes and grabbed a water bottle.

Running was a pain reliever. His fans hate me. But I love him so much.

I walked out the door and put headphones in my ears, drowning my sorrows in music.

To answer your thoughts, I'm not in a depression, my life just isn't always the best.

I ran. The exertion was exhilarating. My phone began to ring in my ears.

I stopped and sat at a park bench. I pulled my earbuds from my ears, looking at who's calling.

It's Liam.

"Hello?" I answer, catching my breath.

"Hey" I hear his thick accent.

"Hey" I greet.

"We're in the area if you want to come to the hotel" he invites.

"I'd love to but, isn't there a rule about 'no girlfriends on tour'?" I ask.

"There is. But I miss you." Liam says, probably blushing.

"I miss you too but, I don't want to get you in trouble" I say.

"I don't care if I get in trouble. You're coming, yeah?" he asks.

I sigh, "Yeah."

"I'll send you the address and room number. I love you" I can tell he's happy he got his way.

"Love you" I hang up.

I pull myself off the bench and run the course for home.

I walk in my apartment and plug my phone into the charger before heading to the bathroom.

I pull off my tank top and yoga pants and take my hair from its ponytail. I turn the water on in the shower, adjusting the temperature, and step inside.

I quickly shower and walk to my closet. I pick out an off-the-shoulder grey sweatshirt with a black tank top underneath. I pull skinny jeans off a hanger and slide them up my legs.

I go back into the bathroom and brush out my long brown hair. I weave it into a side fishtail braid and quickly do natural makeup. I clasp a necklace around my neck and leave the bathroom. I stuff my feet in converse high-top shoes.

I grab my keys and phone before walking out and locking my apartment. I walk into the parking lot and unlock my car, a black cobalt. I sit in the driver's seat and plug the address Liam sent me into my maps app.

+

I park in a spot close to the hotel's entrance.

There isn't any paps out here. Strange.

I lock my car and walk inside. I make my way to the lift and step inside once the door opens. I press the button for the penthouse and patiently wait.

The door opens and try to walk to their room but am blocked by a security guard.

"I'm sorry, miss but, you can't go in there" the guard says.