0.5

Jess's POV:

I wake up at the feeling of me being picked up. I open my eyes just enough to see Liam's face looking down at me. He gently smiles, brushing some of my hair behind my ear.

He opens the door to his room and gently lays me on the bed. He pulls his shirt over his head and slides his jeans off.

He gets into the bed next to me and I cuddle into him. His arms wrap around me, holding me close.

"Love you, darling" Liam's thumb begins to rub circles into my back, the way I love.

I hum in agreement and move my head from his chest, brushing my lips against his.

I drift to sleep again, breathing in the fading scent of Liam's cologne.

Liam's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night to make a trip to the toilet.

I walk back into the room, seeing Jess wrapped up in the blankets on the bed.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and quickly take a picture of her. I post it to Instagram, captioning it:

my beautiful baby girl @jcr93

Returning my phone to the table, I get back into the bed, wrapping my arms around her.

Jess's POV:

I wake up, looking at the clock.

'3:23 am' it reads.

I sigh, quickly noticing the annoying pain in my abdomen. I groan, knowing what I need to get.

I get up from the bed, grabbing my phone and my wallet. I slip my high-top converse on my feet.

Walking into the kitchen to grab my keys, I see Harry at the table. Eating soup.

Tell me why someone is eating soup at 3:30 in the morning?

Harry notices me, standing in the doorway.

"Hi." he looks up from his bowl.

"Hey." I go to grab my keys off the table.

"You going somewhere?" Harry asks, his usual smirk plastered on his face.

"Yeah. I have to grab something from the drugstore across the street." I say, wincing due to a cramp.

Oh, how I love being a female.

Realizing what I need, Harry grabs his keys "I'll drive you."

"It's okay. I can drive." I say.

"It's alright, I don't mind. Besides, girls shouldn't be out alone at night." he gets up from the table and moves toward the kitchen's doorway.

"You just gonna leave your soup?" I gesture toward the bowl on the table.

It smells yummy. Like chicken-noodle soup.