0.6

Have fun crying at the video of Louis attached. I know I did.

Jess's POV:

I fold the last shirt and put it in the drawer, looking towards the little girl lying on her stomach on the bed.

Delilah's feet were kicking back and forth, to the beat of the Sounds Good Feels Good album playing in the background

Delilah's feet were kicking back and forth, to the beat of the Sounds Good Feels Good album playing in the background. She's humming along to the songs and colouring in her colouring book. Her blonde curls were framing her angelic face.

"What're you looking at, Auntie Jess?" Delilah's bright blue eyes flick up to me.

"Nothin', sweetie. I'm gonna change, alright?" I grab clothes from the open drawer.

I was still in the clothes I've been in since I got here and I felt gross.

"Okay." she nods and smiles.

"I'm showering too. Don't burn this place down or anything." I tell her.

"I'll try my best" she giggles.

She definitely got her sense of humor from me.

I slip into the bathroom and peel my clothes off of me, after turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature of the water.

I step in, relaxing. I wash my hair and body, shaving certain places. It all takes half an hour and I get out of the shower, turning the water off.

I towel dry my hair, folding it into the towel. I pull red lace undergarments on.

No, I'm not expecting anything (seriously I'm on my period so) it's just that it's seriously gotten to a point where I have to expect anything. Floral underwear is not a big turn on, just saying.

I pull on a dark grey jumper and slip black leggings up my freshly shaven legs.

I take my hair down from the towel and pull it up into a messy bun.