0.8

the picture above is for relax_xo ! she's having a cover competition for one of her books! btw, I totally recommend her 5sos and 1D zodiac books!!

Jess's POV:

I quietly push open the door. I instantly hear beeping noises from the machines. I close the door behind me and make my way to the bed.

Liam's sleeping soundly, a slight frown on his lips. And I can't even describe how broken he looks, especially his right side. It received the blow and it makes me want to cry.

I sit in the chair next to the bed, bringing a hand to his hair and running my fingers through it.

His hair is slightly damp, probably from sweat. I press a gentle kiss to his temple and pull my phone from the hem of my leggings.

I press the power button and the screen comes to life, showing that I have a Twitter notification.

Twitter
@NiallOfficial has added you to a group chat!

I slide my thumb across the screen and join the chat.

@jcr93: hey

@NiallOfficial: hey jess r u ok?

@Louis_Tomlinson: yea we r worried about you jessie

@Harry_Styles: if you need anything let us know

@jcr93: jeez you guys are acting like liam when I get a freaking paper cut. srsly im fine

@NiallOfficial: but you had quite a few of your attacks earlier

@jcr93: i just forgot to take my meds no biggie

@Harry_Styles: JESSICA CLAIRE ROSS HOW DARE YOU FORGET YOU COULDVE DIED

@jcr93: um no i couldnt have harry

@Harry_Styles: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN CHILD

@Louis_Tomlinson: haz, youre younger than her...

@NiallOfficial: no need to freak out. i took care of her

@jcr93: thanks again for dealing with me, Ni❤️

@Harry_Styles: WHY HAS EVERYONE TURNED AGAINST ME????

@Louis_Tomlinson: im not against you, Harry

@jcr93: #shipsithard

@Harry_Styles: LARRY ISNT REAL JESSICA

@jcr93: i never said it was, now did i, Styles? i just think larry's cute, that's all. BUT LILO IS GOALS AF.

Liam's POV:

I wake up and hear a soft giggle. It's Jess's, no doubt. I'd know that sweet sound anywhere.

I see her smiling down at her phone and quietly grab mine from the side table, without Jess noticing. My phone has blown up from notifications. 

Twitter
@NiallOfficial has added you to a group chat!

I log onto Twitter and look through the chat. I begin typing a response, looking forward to Jess's reaction.