Chapter 1 : "Ive meet the FREAK Stranger"

Hi, well my name is Emry Parker .I’m a type of girl that love spending everyday painting. Whenever I imagine wonderful things my hands draw it as a caption in my imagination .My parents were my inspiration, they encourage me to do it. I was a perfect daughter but that was before. There was a horrible tragic happened when me and my parents experience a car accident. And I am the only one who survives on the tragedy.

           I’ve been savin and invest my parent’s money. I’m not a type of girl who buys what I want. But I am a type of girl who cares in my future.I had a gallery to show  all my painting and if someone like it then they definitely buy it. I live into this world ALONE, So I should work hard because nobody’s handling me anything.

      But as my life were all lonely and depressed. Dark and emptiness felt in my life. My paintings turn into dark and nightmares.  I’ve lost my inspiration and met the painful emotion. Whenever I faced a clear canvass to work with, I can’t imagine wonders but dark and mysteries. But since then, one day…..

 EMRY POV

        I had my  vanilla blonde hair tied up as just like a bun, I’m wearing a black and white t-shirt which is perfectly paired with shorts and matching black converse shoes. My hazelnut eyes pop the color more which surrounded by black lines that many of my friends say its eyeliner but its not. Dark circles are surrounded in my eye also, which I don’t care because of pressure and stressed in doing paints.

      I was painting my masterpiece. A masterpiece that I want to display in my gallery soon. i imagine and  painted  a man who was livin with chains on his arm locked tightly  and dark  walls around him , wanted to see the bright light which he wants to escape from nightmares.

       As I go to the washing area to wash the plate and fill it with new dark colors. When I’m about to enter the room .I saw a cute guy wearing white shirt matching dark pants and he has an eyes of blue as deep as the ocean. I liked his hair more because it just had his hair styled up which I think it makes him cute and hot.

        As I saw in my room, my painting all messed up and this guy trying to taste those acrylic paints. I was shocked and very angry.

      “WTH!!Are u crazy?!” I said and hurriedly get the paint on his hand when he was about to taste them.

     “Oh..hehe” he reply with a big smile while I was still shocked and angry. “Wait, who are you? You MESSSED MY VERY IMPORTANT MASTERPIECE THAT I WORKED HARD PAINTING ON IT!!” I said angrily loud.

      I saw my canvass all messed with  black color’s.I worked hard on that canvass and as a result it was stupidly catastrophe.

      “Oh...Im sorry but I didn’t messed ur painting..Theres a cat accidentally jump on your canvass and so BOOM!!ruin” he said as his face were all worry but still cute and making it as a fun. Wow!!what a nice excuse from this  stranger who just ruin and tryin to eat those paints..

  “Crazy Stranger” I said to myself silently.

“What did u say?” he says while still smiley face like doesn’t even goes through hard stormy days.

“ahhmm!! I said you’re such a freak. I didn’t even know who you are..You just appeared in my room… wait…who are you??” I said in reply still angry and confused. “Oh…hehe…well  ...I’m a human” 

**********

Authors Page:

           Hey readers! What do you think of my new chap on this story.Just apologize me if my writing is really bad since i am not a pro on writing.But i wanted to make my very first story as a try.This chappy is a little bit short coz this was only an introduction in my story.So yeah!.. lemme know if you like it..

Comment AND Vote....