STARBUCKS!

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters22
And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
Yeaaaah
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh
I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22
--  Taylor swift --  22

I wake up because the sun is shining in my face. I look at the clock.. 10am.
Pff.. that early? I say out loud. I turn around and close my eyes again. 
Than I remember that i'm gonna see the boys again. I jump out of bed and grab my phone.

one missed call from : Sara

AAHHHH  I scream. I search for Sara's number and call her back.

ring.. ring.. ring.. 

Hello? I hear her cute voice.
SARAAAAAA I scream into the phone really loud.
VERENAAA!! she screams back and we both laugh.
How are you sweety? She asks I'm fine! I met 5 super hot guys yesterday! and I'm gonna go to starbucks with them today! I say excitedly.
OMG LUCKY YOU!! she says. 
Wanna join me? I can text them? I say hopefully she wants to come!
YESSSS!! I hear her cheerfully scream. 

Hhaha crazy girl.

Alright!! I'll text them and I see you at 12pm at my house! I say.
OkiiDokii! cyaa later aligator! She says  and we hang up.

I texted Harry to see if Sara can come with us.

Me ; Morning Harry!! How are you today? xx Verena

I wait for response and whilst waiting I walk to the kitchen and grab some juice.

* Beep beep *

Harry; Heyy Verena! I'm fine! thank you what about yourself? xx Harry

Me; I'm good! umm.. I have a question.. can my best friend Sara come with us to starbucks? she's really cool and loves coffee! haha xx Verena

I drink my juice.

* Beep beep *

Harry; Ofcourse!! I'll see you guys at starbucks then!! xx Harry

Me; Alright! cya then! xx Verena

I run to my closet and grab a tanktop with a skull on it but you can see my bra so I put on a sport bra without bra straps under it. I grab a jean short and take my sandals and I walk to the shower to brush my teeth. I quickly showered and put on the clothes and shoes. I put on a little makeup. I put on Eyeliner, eyepencil, mascara, and that's it! 

Later that morning *

I sit on my couch watching some tv when I hear my doorbell ring. I run to it and open it and see my best friend since kindergarden stand on the other side of the door.

SARAAAAAAAA!! I say whilst hugging her tight!
VERENAAAAA!! she screams back hugging me even tighter.
Let's go inside!! I say and she follows me.

Sooo... when did you meet these guys? she asks.

Uhh Yesterday when I was in the park with Marly! I say.  They were shirtless!! and playing soccer... and Marly run towards the ball.. so yeahh.. awkward first meeting.. I say blushing.

Oeeehhhh Lucky you!! and Thank you Marly for running towards the ball! She says jokingly whilst petting Marly.

Let's go to starbucks! I say.

Alright! let's go!

*At starbucks *

Sara and I walk into starbucks and I see the guys sitting in the back.

HEEY VERENA!! WE'RE HERE!! I hear Louis scream.

Hhaha that's Louis, I say to sara and she smiles.

We walk towards them and I introduce them.

Sara this is Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn. I say whilst pointing to each of them.

Guys this is my best friend Sara! I say. they all say hi and Louis being his crazy self. gives her a bear hug. gotta love Louis!

We sit at the table and Sara sits next to Zayn.

Zayn your eyes will get stuck if you won't stop checking her out! I thought. haha.

Alright guys what do you want? I ask them.

I would love to have a Caramel Macchiato! Zayn says.
I would love to have one of those too! Sara says whilst smiling at Zayn. Aww..
I WANT COCO!! Louis screams. 
I would love to have a cinnamon roll with a Caramel coco please. Niall says
I would love to have a Café Latte please?  Liam says.
I will walk with you! Harry says.
Alrighty!

We walk towards the cashier. What drink do you want Harry? I ask him.

Uhmm. I would love to have a Mango Passion Fruit please? He says.
Alrightyy!! I say cheerfully.

The boy who was standing there to take our orders was pretty cute. 

Can I take your orders please? The guy says.

Yeah. I would love to have 2 Caramel Macchiato's, 1 Signature hot coco, 1 caramel coco, 1 Café Latte, 1 Mango Passion Fruit, and 1 Frappuchino with chocolate please?

Alright and which name can i put on the cups? and which size do you want? 

Uhmm. all Medium, and the name uhh just do crazy lads on it. thankyou!

Alright I will bring it to your table! 

Thanks!

Harry and I walk to the table again and I see the boys are talking to sara.

Heyy guyss!! I say in a crazy way, they all laugh at it.

we all talk for a bit and a few minutes later our drinks where brought by the cute guy.

Thanks! I say politely 

He walks away, and I immediately take my drink.

What does a Frappuchino taste like? Harry Asks.

Here taste it! i say and give my drink to Harry. He takes a nip and smiles.

This is pretty good! he says and gives my drink back.  

I know right! I say cheerfully. 

So guys? do ya all wanna come to my house after? we can all watch movies or something? and maybe do some games? or swim? I have a big pool in my backyard and my mom and dad are on holidays, my little sister is at her friend's house, my brother is out with friends he's in spain I guess..  and my big sister is at my granny with my baby brother so we're home aloneee!!  I say even more cheerfully.

Yeaahh!! awesome let's do that!! They all say. 

Zayn and Sara only have eye for each other. what a cuties.. 

We all drink our drinks and walk to my house to have a sort of poolparty with only us haha. this is going to be fun!

(A/N) Heeeyy guyss!! here's part 2! Hope you guys like it so far? and I know the first chapters are always soo shitty and stuff.. But i'm trying my best to make it fun! Next chapter will be up soon! hope you will keep on reading and stuff and PLEASEE PLEASEE PLEASEEE tell your friends and others fans about this story! I want to get as many readers as possible!! pleasee!! :) Love you guys! and If you have ANY ideas just tell me! i'm open for everything!!!

XX LOTS OF LOVE!