Chapter 1: The Phone Call

Lauren Holiday was asleep in bed, wrapped in her husband Jrue Holiday's arms, when her cell phone started going crazy. She groaned and woke up, reaching over to her cell phone and saw a number from St. Simons Island, Georgia. She immediately thought of Morgan Brian and sat up, answering "hello." "Is this Lauren Holiday?" "Yes, this is she. Who is this?!" "This is the main general Hospital in St. Simon's Georgia. Do you know a Morgan Brian?" "Yes, I do. Is there a problem? Did something happen?" She was scared by now. Her little girl could be hurt or worse. "Actually, yes. We need you to get here now. I'm sorry it's so unexpected, but Morgan and her family were in a car accident, and she is the lone survivor. She has serious injuries from it." "Oh my gosh. Thank you. I will try to get there now." " Can I text you at this number with the information of where to go?" "Yes, please." "Okay, thank you. See you soon." "Bye." She hung up and shot up out of bed getting into sweatpants and a t-shirt. She then heard "Lauren, what's going on?" "Morgan got into a car wreck. She's hurt pretty bad, Jrue." "I'll drive you to the airport after I book you this flight. Pack for at least a week, okay?" "Two weeks. You never know, and I don't know the extent of her injuries." He nodded and let her pack while he got her a plane ticket to St. Simons island, Georgia. She brushed her teeth and put her hair in a messy bun before grabbing all her stuff and grabbing her USA suitcase. She headed to the bed and threw clothes in while putting on her Nikes. Soon, she heard her husband say "plane ticket booked. It's at 2:00 am and it's into 12 now." She nodded and zipped up her suitcase and finished putting stuff into her backpack until Jrue gave her a hacky sack and a stress ball before saying "To calm you down. I love you." "I love you too."

They then headed to the airport for Lauren to head to Georgia.

End of chapter