Prologue

It was a hot sunny day in California. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the music was turned up all the way as the four boys sat outside of Panera, jet lagged and bored, each and everyone of them scrolling through their phones. There was the occasional hum from one or two but nothing stopped them from looking away.

"Woah", Ashton exclaims as he looked down at his phone with widen eyes.

"What?" Both Luke and Michael exclaimed, instantly tearing their gaze away from their phones to look at Ashton who was practically drooling at whatever was on his phone.

"Look!" Ashton turned his phone for the guys to see, their reaction the same as his.

"Who is that?" Luke questioned not daring to tear his eyes away from the phone.

"That, ladies and gentlemen, is Daisy Carr." Ashton states proudly.

"I might need me some Carr action", Luke scoffs.

"Wow I didn't think she had it in her", Michael says leaning back into his chair.

"What? Let me see", Calum says taking an interest in their conversation.

Ashton turns the phone to Calum.

"Damn that babe is smoking."

"She's in my Psych class." Ashton says turning the phone back to his face.

"I've never seen her around", Luke pouts.

"No one here knows someone who has her number?" Michael asks.

"No", both Luke and Ashton say at the same time.

"She's just some pretty girl who you'll get bored with", Calum scoffs.

"Yeah right. She wouldn't even go for us", Ashton scoffs.

"What you don't know is that little miss innocent over there, we aren't her ideal people", Michael says cooly. He fold his arm and rests his feet on the table.

"God she's so fucking hot", Luke says. "I don't care. Just one date and she'd fall for me."

"Yeah right", Michael laughs.

"Just give it up Luke", Ashton says patting Luke on the shoulder.

"What?" Luke says getting a little defensive.

"We're talking about you, buddy. The same guy who pushes on a pull door."

"Shut up! Those things are confusing", Luke whines lowering himself down in his chair.

"I bet I could get her", Calum mumbles.

"Dude, no you can't." Ashton and Michael say at the same time.

"How do I put this nicely? You're not her...type."

"This girl is on a whole another level on innocent. You don't have a chance."

"I can get any girl I want easily", Calum scoffs, his ego getting bigger and bigger.

"You wanna test that theory?" Michael smiles devilishly suddenly becoming very interested in the conversation.

"Dude you have no chance", Ashton follows up behind but it makes Calum even more motivated to follow up.

"I can and I will. She will be wrapped around my finger like a promise ring", Calum smirks.

"Daisy Carr? You've got a whole month", Michael smiles amused.

"This is the easiest bet of my life. What do I get out of it?"

"A grand from each of us." Michael says looking a Luke who's nods his head.

"I'm not in this", Ashton says waving his hands above his head.

"You've got yourself a deal." Calum said leaning back in his chair and folding his arms around his head.

"Not so fast. We need proof by the end of the month."

"What kind of proof?"

Michael looks at Luke as if he already knows what he's going to say. "Underwear and a video."

Calum grins widely. "Deal!"