"Quit Acting Nervous!"

((AN: Okay, welcome to the second chapter! To make some things clear, I don't own the art on the cover, nor do I know who it belongs to. A question for you guys: do you want their relationship to move fast, or go slow? Also, most of this story will be from Sollux's POV. If you want these things changed, please let me know! ~Author))

Sollux's P.O.V

Okay.. she is really pretty... wait, shit! How long have we been looking at each other? Is anyone staring? Oh my god. Why on the first day?! Fuck. Just.. introduce yourself, idiot!
I blinked my eyes a couple times and scrabbled up to my knees. I stuck my hand out for her to shake. "Hey, 2-2orry about what just happened.. my name ii2 2ollux Captor.." Quit acting nervous! You're blushing like crazy!
I chuckled. She looked up at me and began to blush as well.
"0h, m-my bad.. I wasn't watching where I was g0ing.." She giggled and shook my hand. I looked over her quickly in hopes she didn't notice me doing so. This girl was wearing a black v-neck with long sleeves and a ruffled miniskirt. She had on red Toms and dark red lipstick. I looked down at her hand quickly and blushed darker, if that was possible. Her hand is soft.
"Earth to S0llux..?" The girl giggled and waved her hand in front of my face.
"O-Oh! Riight, 2orry.. diid you 2ay 2omethiing?" I cleared my throat. Quit acting so nervous!
"My name is Aradia.." She smiled. That name fits her perfectly.

Third person P.O.V

Sollux smiled. He quickly scrambled to his feet and helped Aradia stand up.
"0nce again, I'm s0rry I kn0cked y0u 0ver.." She chuckled. Aradia looked at her watch as her eyes widened. 'It's already this late?!' She thought

-----