"Coincidence and A Fallout"

Aradia's P.O.V
---------

Oh my gosh, how is it this late already? I- Sollux and I are going to be late for the opening ceremony!
"Are you.. are you okay?" Sollux looked confused.
"It is 11:30 right n0w, we are g0ing to be late!"
"Waiit, late for what?" I sighed.
"The 0pening cerem0ny f0r the freshmen, als0 kn0wn as us!" I started to shove everything I needed in my bag. 

"Hey. Do you need help?"

I felt panic rushing through my already panicked brain.

'Just calm d0wn. Y0u're fine. D0n't act like an idi0t.'

"N-N0..! I'm fine."

I just need to get it all together. Don't worry about the time. Y0u're fine.

And that is when I started to calm down. After getting my stuff in my bag, I stood up. Around me were colors. I had never seen them before. I presumed that the boy in front of me was Asian when I first saw him, but now that I can see him clearly, I felt a short heatwave over me. My cheeks burned like a sizzling fire in winter. His skin was pale, yet tan. His eyes were small, yet big and full of curiosity. His left eye was bright; bright blue like the sky. His right eye was a deep brownish-red. They were like mine.

Shaking my head to come back to reality, I stood up quickly. That was when I realized how short I was. I'm 5'7",  so I'm fairly tall. But Sollux, Jesus Christ, I feel like a little person! He must be 6'5"! Grabbing my phone and my bag, I started running to the large auditorium.

"C'm0n, S0llux! It's ab0ut t0 start!"

We both turned a sincerely dark red  as we reached to grab each other's hands.

We didn't want to lose each other.

We didn't want to lose our colors.