CHAPTER 5

KAI POV.

Whoa! She's still the same girl whom I love before, I mean I still Love until now. And she got prettier. I been inlove w/ Seo Ae not just because of her looks But, in her attitude, sweetness and everything. The look just come up next. I really hope that she's still mine. I MISS HER.

When I sat down to my chair I bring up all my courage I have to greet her. But she didn't replied, and what makes me more sad is when I saw tears are starting to fall from her eyes.I want to hug and comfort her that moment, it really kills me seeing her cry. Especially when I now that I am the reason why.

→FASTFORWARD

So the class already ends. But Mrs.Choi speak to Seo Ae & me. We are the only people here in the room.

"So! Ms.Kim I have high expectations that you will help Mr.Kim all the way " Mrs.Choi said.

"But ma'am. I thought that we just agree of me touring him around. " she confronted.

"Yes! I said it But, please think over it Mr.Kim leave this country two years ago and I'm pretty sure he forgot some stuffs." Mrs.Choi said.

"It's okey ma'am I can handle my self pretty well. Besides I don't want Ms.Kim to be burden because of me." I said. Well I really hoped she said yes. I just want to spend a time with her. Please say yes!

"Yes I know you can But, I want you to feel how we welcome students here. And Seo Ae is the perfect one to help you. " she said."so Seo Ae are you you willing? " she added.

"Ne-_-" she answer coldly. Yes!!!!!!!!

"Okey! It's settle then! So Mr.Kim enjoy yourself. " she said. I just bow at her and she walk out the room. Which means only me and Seo Ae are here right now.

It have a awkward silence between the two of us. And my heart didn't stop beating fast for a bit. I can't help my self anymore so I pull her towards me and I just hug her.

"Mr.Kim what are you doing? " she ask furiously while trying to get away from me.

"I miss you! And I know that there's still things that need to be settle between the two of us, But all I want to do now is hug you." I said.

Seo Ae's POV.

Upon hearing those words my heart beats like crazy. It makes me smile But I didn't let him see that ofcourse. I broke the hug and face him.

"Let's go I have no time for this. And I still have to tour you around tomorrow, so it's better that we go home now for you to rest ." I said coldly. But I don't get why does I sound that I care for him?

"O-okey!" He said while smiling. While I was walking towards the door he pull me in my waist & let me face him. That's were I got serious.

"Don't you miss me? " he ask seriously. I just look away. But he tilted my head go face him again and now our eyes met.

"Please answer me." He said.

"O-ofcourse miss you. It was been a long time since the day you left me there hanging like an idiot. " I answer him as tears coming down. So I ran out the room and go home. And there continue crying.
----------------------------------------------------
There it is! Sorry guys this story was having a really slow updates . So please bear with me. Please do vote and share this story please!!!!! Love LOTS!
사랑해 칭곳